Part - 48💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

ENJOY READING❤❤

Karan, Teju, and the other family members were engrossed in decorating the house for Sreetu's birthday. As the clock neared 11 PM, Sreetu entered home after her shoot..

Sreetu : maa.. Maa.. Jaldi khaana do.. Bohot bhuk lagri hai..

Teju, hearing her voice, came out of the room..

Teju : oh Seenu.. Tu kab ayi?

Sreetu : abhi.. Teju, mumma ko bulao na. Muje bhuk lagri hai..

Teju : maa ko kyun pareshaan kare ho. Rukh main serve karti hun.. Tu jaa ke fresh hoja..

Sreetu : ok..

Sreetu agreed and headed for a quick refresh. After she returned, they sat down for dinner and engaged in light conversation about their work lives. After dinner, Sreetu showed Teju the fan edits and birthday wishes she received..

With only 10 minutes left for Sreetu's birthday, Teju kept her engaged in conversation to allow the others to finish the decorations..

Sreetu : Teju.. Mumma papa so gayein kya..Kahi dikhai nhi derein? 🧐

Teju : mom and dad were waiting for you till 10:30 .. Maine hi unko sone keliye bola.. Amma aur appa bohot pehle hi so gaye hein..

Sreetu : oh.. Aaj kya hua..Bhai tuje itni der akele kaise chodein hain.. Ek baar bhi call nhi kiya.. Bhai toh 10 min bhi tumse door nhi rehte the, aaj kaise😜*teased Teju*

Teju blushed and playfully slapped Sreetu's hand..

Teju : chup kar.. Sunny shoot mein busy hai.. Kal subha aayega..

Sreetu : acha.. 😯

Teju's phone rang indicating that others had finished their work.. She quickly messaged someone..

Teju : acha Seenu.. Chal na.. Thodi der balcony me baithke baatein karte hein.. Fresh air bhi milega..

Teju dragged Sreetu to the balcony in Karan's room.. They all planned to decorate the balcony to surprise her.. Parents suggested to decorate the balcony which is in living room but youngsters wanted to keep it a surprise for her.. Decorating the living room balcony would be too obvious and might spoil the surprise.. So they chose the balcony which is in Karan's room.. It is quite spacious and it offered a beautiful view and capturing the moment on camera would be perfect. 

Sreetu : Teju.. Bhai ke room me kyun aaye hein.. Hum living room ka balcony pe baithe hain na.. 🙂

Teju : chal Seenu..😒 Zyada boli mat ban.. Tuje bhi pata hai maine tuje sunny ke room me kyun leke aayi..

Sreetu knew that her lovely family were planning something for her birthday.. Still she kept mum not to spoil their efforts..

Sreetu : muje sach mei idea nhi hai.. Kyun leke aayi?

Teju : ruk.. *looked at her watch.. It's time for countdown* idhar aa..

Teju covered Sreetu's eyes and guided her near the balcony. She signaled to Karan to open the balcony screen..

Sreetu : Teju.. Open na baba..

Teju : shush.. Bass 10 seconds.. 10..9..8..7..6..5..4

Just as Teju was about to complete the countdown, Sreetu's phone rang, irritating the others. Teju removed her hands, and Sreetu saw the incoming call. She got excited as she answered it.. There comes a loud wish from someone..