Part - 82💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

complete the targets for the next part

ENJOY READING❤❤

Teju was getting ready in her outfit for the press conference... She was emotional, as tomorrow she was set to fly to Bulgaria for the show... The long distance between her and Karan was about to begin, and she was feeling extremely low about it... They had previously faced problems with long-distance relationships, which made her even more worry..

She was completely out of the zone, lost in thoughts about leaving her family and her life behind...

Karan, who wanted to check on her, entered her room..

Karan : Laddoo, are you ready?

He looked up to find her lost in her thoughts. He gently shook her and signed, "What happened?"

Teju shook her head and plastered a fake smile.. Karan understood that she was getting emotional.. He signalled her stylist to give them some space and kneeled down before Teju, taking her hands in his..

Karan : Kya hua, Teju?

Teju's eyes grew gloomy.. She pulled him towards her and pressed her lips against his. Karan was taken aback but responded with equal love.. He patted her back and caressed her hair, understanding her need for comfort.. After a few minutes, they broke their kiss, and he pulled her into a tight hug..

Karan : bacha.. Kya hua?

Teju sniffed, wiping away her tears..

Teju : Sunny, muje dar lag raha hai.. I'm so scared of being apart from you again.. Dar lagra hai ki kahin ye distance hume weak na kar de..

Karan tightened his embrace, soothingly rubbing her back..

Karan : I understand, laddoo.. But we've been through this before, hain na? We've always found a way back to each other... And this time won't be any different. We'll make it work, no matter what... 

Teju : Muje yeh show nahi karna hai.. Muje Bulgaria nahi jaana hai. Main tumhare saath hi rahungi... Humare family ke saath hi rehna chahti hoon. Nahi karna yeh show.. Agar is show ke vajah se humare beech phir se kuch problem ho gaya toh? Agar Appa ko kuch ho gaya toh? Nahi, nahi... Muje nahi karna hai, Sunny.. I'm not strong enough to lose you.. I can't bear a life without you.. Appa ko chod ke nahi jaana hai. No..

Karan held her tighter, letting her release her fears.. He knew this was more than just about the show.. it was about the fear of losing what was most precious to her..

Karan : hush.. Hush.. Calm down, Teju.. Calm down.. Kuch nahi hoga.. Ok.. Hum dono ko kuch nahi hoga.. Appa ko bhi kuch nahi hoga.. Thik hai?.. You're born to win, Teju.. Tuje ye show karna hai.. Ye show jeetna hai.. Hum sab yahi rahenge.. Tuje support karenge.. Sreetu bhi aarahi hai na tere saath?.. Dekh, ye humare life ka sabse important phase hai.. Agar hum iss lambe separation ko face karliya na, toh hum kabhi bhi alag nahi honge.. Maine iss show keliye kyun tere naam diya, pata hai tuje?

Teju shook her head, her eyes searching his for answers, tears flowing down..

Karan : Because I believe in you. I know how talented you are and how much you deserve this opportunity.. This show is not just a chance for you to shine, but for us to grow stronger together.. Capetown mein, maine kuch realise kiya hai.. Baby miscarriage hone ke baad, tere mann mein bohot saare insecurities paida hone lagi thi.. Uske vajah se tu sabse door hone lagi thi.. Hum dono ke beech confrontation hone ke baad bhi tumare andar bohot fears the.. Aur abhi bhi hain.. Uss cheez ko realise karne ke baad hi maine faisla liya ki tuje kaise bhi karke uss fears aur insecurities se door karna hai..