Part - 76💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️
complete the targets for the next part

Aw, my heart is racing! The scenario I imagined of TejRan visiting Mahabalipuram in Chennai has come true. I wrote a short trip from my imagination, picturing them exploring Mahabalipuram and then staying in a nearby resort. But seeing them actually walking hand in hand there fills me with indescribable happiness. Touchwood...

ENJOY READING❤❤

The day passed quickly. Karan finished his shoot by evening and joined Teju.. They went to a nearby restaurant and had a perfect dinner.. Later, as they found themselves alone in the comfort of their room, Karan's thoughts drifted to the weighty matter they had been avoiding: informing their parents about their current status.. Karan's voice, soft and tender, broke the silence, reaching out to Teju like a gentle caress..

Karan : Laddoo..

Teju lifted her gaze from where she had been resting against his shoulder, her fingers absently tracing patterns on his hand..

Teju : hmm..?

Karan : tune ghar mein sabko batake aayi na?

Reality struck her as she realized she hadn't informed anyone about her arrival. She sat upright, her widened eyes meeting his, blinking rapidly. Frowns creased her forehead as tension gripped her heart.