Part - 77💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️
complete the targets for the next part

ENJOY READING❤❤

As the next few days flew by in the blink of an eye, Teju and Karan savored every moment of their time exploring Cape Town together, despite Karan's work commitments.. However, as the last day of Teju's stay in Cape Town dawned, a somber mood enveloped her.. She couldn't bear the thought of leaving Karan, but the demands of her Marathi movie schedule left her with no choice.. With a heavy heart, she began packing her belongings, with Karan lending a helping hand..

Karan : Laddoo.. Pass me those pair of socks..

Teju looked at him with a pout,  her lips forming a slight curve as she tossed the socks in his direction.. It directly landed on his face

Teju : tuje maza aa raha hai na.. Main kal jaa rahi hun aur tu bohot khushi khushi sab kuch pack kar raha hai.. Korangu (bandhar)

Karan chuckled hearing Korangu (Bandhar) coming from her lips after such a long time.. He gently pulled her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her and resting his chin on her shoulder..

Karan : Kitne din ke baad tumari muh se Korangu  sunne ko mil raha hai.. I want to live those days back where you tease me, and I tease you right back..

As Teju settled into Karan's embrace, she couldn't help but feel a pang of longing for those carefree days they once shared.. she rested her head back, moving closer to him.. 

Teju : muje bhi jeena hai... Par seriously, Sunny, tell me.. Won't you miss me?.. 

He tightened his hold around her and replied softly..

Karan : hmm.. bohot miss karunga.. 

His words were soft, carrying the weight of his genuine feelings.. A small smile tugged at the corners of her lips..

Teju : I'll miss you too, Sunny... More than you'll ever know.. I don't want to leave, Sunny.. I wish I could stay longer with you..

He kissed her shoulder and tightened his hold..

Karan : I know laddoo.. I wish you could stay too.. But your movie schedule won't wait for us na..

Teju : muje nahi jana hai.

Tears welled up in her eyes, spilling over as she turned to him and hugged him tightly, wetting his shirt with her tears..

Karan : Aww.. My baby.. Kyun roh rahi hai?.. Bass ek month aur.. Shoot katam ho jayega, aur main bhi aa jaunga tumare paas..

She shook her head to no and wrapped her legs around his waist, holding onto him as if she could stop time itself..

Teju : Main nahi jaungi..

Karan : Laddoo.. Dekh idhar..

Karan gently lifted her chin, guiding her to meet his gaze.. Cupping her cheeks in his hands, he caressed them tenderly..

Karan : Idhar dekh..

She met his gaze, her eyes reddened and brimming with tears.. He gently wiped away her tears.. Leaning in, he pressed a soft kiss to her cheeks..

Karan : Sun.. Abh humare beech jo bhi issues the, sab kuch solve hogaya.. Right?..

She nodded.. He continued to rub her cheeks soothingly as he spoke to her..

Karan : abh hum aur strong rahenge na.. Together, we can overcome anything that comes our way.. Ye thodi din ke dooriyan, hume apne bareme bohot kuch samjhane me help karega.. Tume apne insecurities aur fears se ladne ki strength dega.. Tu dekhna, jab main vaapas aaunga, tab tu bohot alag rahegi..