Part - 51💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

ENJOY READING❤❤

After returning home, Teju took a shower and changed into a long skirt. She emerged from her room and headed to the kitchen for some water. There, she found TD preparing chai. She approached him and took the bowl from his hands..

Teju : Appa.. Neenga yen idhalam panreenga( aap ye sab kyun karre ho) you could have asked me..

TD remained silent, snatched the bowl back, and continued with his task..

Teju : Pa.. I'm talking to you

Once the chai was ready, he filtered it and left with a cup. Teju continued her questioning..

Teju : paa.. What happened?.. Why are you avoiding me?

At that moment, TM and KM entered the hall, laughing at some joke..

Tm : sach me.. Bohot maza aaya..

Km : Ritu.. Voh dusra video bhi acha tha na?.

Tm : haan Suneeta ..

Km saw Teju standing with dull face..

Km : Teju.. Bacha tu ithna dull kyun hai.. Thak gayi kya?

Teju : nhi maa.. Aisa kuch nhi..

Tm : sun tanning ki vajah se hoga.. Teju, scarf lagake bahar jaa, baby..

Teju : thik hai amma.. Tum dono ko coffee chahiye?

Km : Tu banane vali hai?

Teju : haan maa.

Km : agar tu banane vali hai toh hum dono keliye bhi bana de, beta

Teju : ok maa.. Abhi aati hun..

Teju went to the kitchen to make coffee.. Her thoughts were surrounded by TD's behavior..

Teju in her mind : subah bhi papa naraz the.. Abhi bhi mujse baat nhi kare hein.. What happened to him?.. Why is he avoiding me?.

While lost in her thoughts, Teju accidentally touched the hot vessel with her bare hands..

Teju : amma....

She started screaming in pain..

Teju : amma.. Valikithu (dard hora hai).. Uh.. Uh..

Hearing her cries, TD, KM and TM rushed into the kitchen..

Tm : enachu ( kya hua)

TD came forward and held Teju's hand, noticing the minor burns on her fingers..

Td : paathu pana maata ( dekhe kaam nhi karegi) .. Jal gaya na hath.. Kab sudhregi tu.. Bachpan se yahi karti hai tu.. Dhyaan kaha tha tumara..

Teju's eyes welled up with tears.. She hugged him tightly..

Td : chota sa chot hai.. Thik hojayegi.. Tu idhar aa.. I'll put ointment there.. Come.

He led her to the hall, made her sit on a chair, and went to fetch ointment. Gently applying it, he kept his focus on Teju.. The entire time, teju was looking at TD only.. KM and TM found something fishy and thought to ask about it later.. After applying the ointment, Teju sat before TD, taking his hands in hers..Teju, with tear-streaked eyes, finally decided to confront her father about his strange behavior.