Part - 14💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

ENJOY READING ❤❤

Karan, blushing even more, shook his head in response and headed towards Teju's vanity with a beaming smiling .. As he was about to enter, he heard the sound of crying .. 

Upon entering, Karan was taken aback to see Teju in tears, her vulnerability on full display. Concern immediately replaced the smile on his face.

Karan : oye.. Teju, ro kyun rahi hai? Kya Kisi ne kuch kaha?

Karan went and hugged her. She held onto him for a few minutes. Later, realization hit her, and she wiped her tears, attempting to break the hug.

Teju : Nothing.. My leg hit the stool ... It's very painful.

Karan frowned. He sensed that something was bothering her, and she was not being entirely truthful

Karan : Acha chal, hum hospital jaayenge..

Teju in her mind : No, Karan, don't show your care ... I don't want to misinterpret your concern.. I'm still struggling with this feeling... Mei baar baar terese attract horahi hun... It's very new for me.. I trying to control myself.

Karan snapped his finger infront of her..

Karan : oye.. Kahan koh gayi.. Chalo.. Agar tum chal nahi paari ho toh mei utha lun?

Teju snapped out of her thoughts.

Teju : no.. It's fine.. Mei chal paungi .. Tum jao.. I'll come with Ajmal bhai.. Bye

Before Karan could say anything, Teju took her bag and left the vanity...

Karan in his mind : Kuch toh hua hai. Kyun itni ro rahi thi? Pair mein kuch chot nahi dikh raha hai. Something is wrong. Maine kuch kiya kya? 😕

Karan locked her vanity and gave the key to the spot boy... He went to his car and sat inside..

Sreetu : bhai, Teju kahan hai? Is she coming behind?

Karan : she is not coming Seenu.. Voh Ajmal ke saath aari hai.. Parvez, gadi nikal..

Parvez started the car..

Sreetu : kyun nhi aayi? Ek hi jagah pe hi toh jaare hein... Kyun mana kiya?

Karan : pata nhi Seenu, she is behaving wierdly... Jab mei usko bulane keliye andhar gaya tha, voh zameen pe beth ke ro rahi thi.. She was literally broken down.. But jaise hi mene andhar gaya, voh aisa behave karrahi hai jaise kuch hua hi nhi..

Sreetu : bhai, aapne usse kuch nhi pucha?

Karan : mene pucha tha, but voh kya jawab diya pata hai,"mere pair me chot lag gayi , pain syada hora hai ".. Can you believe it? 🙄

Sreetu : seriously.. Aap kisi aur ki vanity pe toh nhi gaye the na?

Karan glared at her

Sreetu : acha thik hai..But Why would she break down?.. Aapne kuch kaha?

Karan : mene kuch nhi kiya... In fact, voh hi avoid karrahi thi muje.. Pata nahi achanak uske andar konsi bhoot chad gayi

Sreetu : mei ghar jaake usse baat karti hun.. Shayad uski family me kuch hua hoga?

Karan : hmm...

They reached home.. As soon as they entered inside, he and Sreetu were bombarded with questions..