Part - 38💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

Happy New Year! 🎉 As we kick off another chapter, I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt thanks for your incredible support throughout the year. Your enthusiasm keeps the stories alive!

I'm so grateful for your comments and votes. Looking ahead, I'm pumped for more adventures and twists in the upcoming tales.

Thanks for being awesome. Your patience means the world, and I'm eager to share more stories with you in the New Year. Wishing you joy, inspiration, and all the good stuff!

Cheers to another year of stories together!

ENJOY READING ❤❤

Karan : Parvez.. Jaldi ghar chalo.. 30 mins me ghar pauchhna hai muje..

Parvez : ok bhai.

Parvez drove as fast as he could and dropped Karan at his home.. Karan went up and knocked on the door of his flat..

Tm : baby.. Ajmal hoga.... Mei jaake open karti hun..

Teju : no need maa.. I'll open.. Aap jaake sojao..

Teju hugged Tm and opened the door.. Teja's face brightened upon seeing him, but looking at his eyes, she sensed he was angry about something..

Teju : sunny.. 🙃

Karan came inside and closed the door.. He picked her up in his arms

Teju : Sunny.. What are you doing? ..😧 Ghar pe sab log hain..

Karan : Will you keep your mouth shut for sometime?😶.. *said calmly but his eyes expressed his anger*

Teja got scared..She knew he is short tempered, but she had never witnessed it ..

Karan took her to his room and placed her on the bed.. He turned and closed the door..

Teju : Sunny.. Muje shoot keliye jaana hai.. *getting up from bed*

He turned and pinned her back on the bed.. He felt a flicker of irritation growing inside him, but he calmed himself and went closer to her.. His hot breath fell near her lips..

Karan : kal kahaan jaane ka plan hai?🤨 *gritting his teeth*

Teju : kal😥.. Shoot.. Shoot keliye Chandiga.. *before she could finish, Karan placed his finger on her lips*

Karan : shush.. I know... But ye kab bataane vaali thi? 😐

Teju : voh.. Maine.. Baatana... Bhul gayi.. 😰

Karan : bataana bhul gayi ya tume kisne rok diya? 🤨

Teju : kisine nhi roka.. I was busy.. Bataana bhul gayi..

Karan left her and fell beside her..he stared at the fan..she saw him and tried to caress his hair, but he held her hand..

Karan : mat kar..

Teja got hurt, but she kept quite.. Karan came over her and kissed her forehead..

Karan : kitne din? *asked in a cracking voice* 🥺

Teju looked at him.. His eyes were teary.. She cupped his face and kept her lips on his forehead , letting it linger there for more time..

Teju : sunny.. Bass 3 din.. Fatafat katam hojayega.. 🥺