Part - 9💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

ENJOY READING ❤❤

Karan said bye to his team and went towards her vanity. He entered her vanity, and her team members had already left. Teju was sitting on the couch, scrolling her phone. Karan knocked on the door

Teju looked at him... Immediately, a smile curved her lips, but she mentally slapped her head for acting too weirdly..

Teju : Come in..

Karan entered her vanity.. He could not meet her eyes... He didn't want to see any disappointed in her eyes..

Karan : voh... I actually wanted to say

Teju interrupted him..

Teju : I'm sorry..

Karan : Pardon? 😶

Teju : I'm sorry Karan, mei... I just got carried away by the kiss 💋... I know it's just for the scene, But I went overboard...I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have kissed you apart from the script..I am really sorry...I know you might be angry with me, but don't think wrongly.. I'm not someone who takes advantage of a situation...

Karan shushed her 🤫by placing his finger on her lips..He looked at Teju, sensing a mix of emotions in the air.

Karan in his mind : Maa kasam... Kitna bolti hai yaar ye... But acha lag raha hai..Muje laga sirf main overboard chalagaya but voh bhi same ki hai... She too kissed me 😌😊.. Oh my god... Her lips are so soft yaar... What the hell is this, Karan... Stop this ..

Karan : Kuch mat bolo... It's not only from your side... Mein bhi thoda overboard chalagaya. Isliye sorry bolne aaya tha ...But It's okay.. It happens.. Chalo, let's go home..

Teju stood there silently..

Teju in her mind : Ye kya tha... Did he say that he kissed me? The Karan kundrra kissed 💋 .. Me? But.. Why? Matlab, of course, he had to.. Scene mein tha.. But why did he get carried away like me..I have seen his girlfriends, they are hot..I am not like them..I am a simple girl...Does he like me?..... Hahhhh.. It's really frustrating...

Karan : oye laddoo... Zyada soch mat.... Chal

Teju picked up her bag and went home with Ajmal bhai.. Karan went home in his car..

***************************************

Teju was in her room, hugging her knees and thinking about her first kiss 💋... Her mother called her..

Tm : Teju, how was your first day shooting?.. You were comfortable, right? 😀

Teju : Haan Amma ( maa), I am comfortable...

Teju and Tm talked about random things... Teju wanted to tell her about the  intimate scenes, so she started slowly..

Teju : Amma ( maa) ... Hm.. Athu (voh) ..

Tm : sollu Teju ( bata Teju) do you want to say something?

Teju : yes..... Maa, you know na, I  wanted to do this project... It's my biggest opportunity.. I want to utilize it properly... I am giving 100% in this.

Tm : I know Teju, you love your work, your profession more than anything.. You love that more than yourself... And I'm sure you'll make us proud.. But I know this is not what you wanted to talk about.. Open up, Teju