Part - 32💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

ENJOY READING ❤❤

After the promo release and various social media activities, Teja found herself on set, completing her shots ..she shared a few shots with Karan..She just did her shot and not gave any attention to him..

Karan enjoyed her cute ignorance.. He tried many ways to gain attention..

Director : Karan, Tejasswi.. Take a  2 minutes tea break.. Tab tak next shot ka ready kardenge..

Teja and Karan : ok sir..

Their eyes met briefly, but Teja promptly turned away and headed towards the refreshments. Karan, however, was determined to catch her attention. He followed her to the refreshment area.

Teja, nonchalant about Karan's attempts, grabbed a cup of chai and settled on a bench. Karan, undeterred, fetched his tea and sat beside her.

Teja moved a little away from Karan.. But he moved closer to her .. Their shoulders brushed, sending a subtle tingle through Teja..Though Teja liked his actions, ☺she was angry with him.. So she glared at him..

Teja : anga avlo space iruku la thalli ukaru ( vahaan kitna space hai.. Move aside..)

Karan : kya?

Suppressing her building anger, Teja took a deep breath and composed herself.😤

Teja : There is more space to sit. So, tum dur betho.

Ignoring her request, Karan continued to move closer. He casually placed his hand on her shoulder.

Karan : voh kya haina.. Muje thoda thand lagra hai....

Karan leaned closer to her..

Teju : toh.. 😕

Karan kissed her earlobe without anyone's notice and whispered in her ear..

Karan : I think only you can warm me up..😉

Teja's cheeks flushed crimson😳, and she turned to confront him. Their faces were inches apart, and Karan's gaze was captivating. Just as they were about to bridge the gap, Teja's phone rang, interrupting the moment. 

Teja : haan..Amma.. Oh ok maa.. Appa va oily foods konjama sapda solunga ( papa ko oily foods kam khaane ko bolna) ... Haan take tablets.. Ok bye.. Love you..

Ending the call, Teja flipped her hair, disposed of the used cup, and walked back to the shooting spot. Karan chuckled at her😃

***************************************

After completing her shots, Teja returned home to find Arjun and Omi already there, ready to assist.

Arjun : Teju.. Aagayi.. Ye pakad.. Saare ingredients and decoration items hai.. Abh tu kudh karna..

Teju : thik hai.. Tum dono ke itne help keliye thank you.. 😒

Omi : ok ok.. Sado mat.... Decorations pe hum help karenge.. Bol kya karna hai?

Teju : hmm.. Wait.. Let me think.. 🤔

Teju wandered around the room, lost in thought. After a few minutes, she got an idea..

Teju : got it😃.. Wait..

Teju grabbed a piece of paper and started sketching. Once she was done, she handed the drawing to Arjun and Omi.