Part - 25💗💗

Hello readers,
hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

ENJOY READING ❤❤

It's time for the flight. TD is now stable, so they took him in a wheelchair to the flight. After a 2-hour journey, they safely reached Mumbai.

Arjun was at the airport to receive them. Teju saw him waiting for her and immediately ran to him and embraced him tightly.

Teju : Arju... 😭😭

Arjun wrapped her securely in his arms and rubbed her back..

Arjun : shaant hoja, sweetie.. Rona band kar.. Sab thik hojayega.. Let's take uncle to the hospital first..

Karan came and hugged him..

Arjun : hi Karan.. Thanks bhai, sweetie ko sambhalne ke liye..

Karan : sambhalna toh padega..

Omi : Arjun, tuje paps ne dekha nhi na?

Arjun : nhi.. I have already informed them not to come here..

Karan : thanks, bhai..

Arjun : abh uncle ko leke aana.. Let's admit him .. Papa ne surgery ke liye sab taiyaar rakha hai.. Hume just admit karna hai bass..

Teju : haan chalo..

Soon, they went to the hospital and admitted TD there.. First, they monitored him for 2 hours, then the surgery started..

Till the surgery started, Teju was with Td full time,, holding his hand tightly and sitting near his bed.

Karan looked at her through the glass and a lone tear fell from his eyes.. Arjun and Omi noticed that and took him to the terrace..

Omi : kyun roh raha tha tu?

Karan : mei.. Mein nhi roya.. Mein kyun rohunga.. ?

Arjun : Karan, look at me... You know everything na, don't you ?

Karan looked at Arjun.. and nodded..

Omi : kya pata hai? Karan, tell me.. Tuje kya hua?.. Kya chupa rahe ho tum dono?

Karan : voh... Voh... Poonam di ne call kiya.. She checked uncle's reports.. She told me few things..

Omi : kya?

Karan : mm..

Arjun : uncle won't survive for more days.. Surgery ke baad bhi.. His survival span thoda extend hosakta hai, phir bhi he can't survive longer

Someone : what..?

Omi, Karan and Arjun turned around to see who it was ...

***************************************

The surgery started. Teju sat alone in the chair outside the operating room. She looked around, but no one was beside her.

Teju : enga ponanga elarum? ( sablog kahaan gaye hein? )

Teju took her phone and called Sreetu first.. Her phone rang, but she didn't pick up the call..

Teju : ye phone nhi utha rahi hai..

Teju called everyone's number.. but no one picked her call..

Teju : sab ko pata hai mei Appa ( papa) ko leke tension me hun.. Phir bhi ye sab muje akele chod ke chale gaye...this Karan.. Where did he go?