Part - 72💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️
complete the targets for the next part

ENJOY READING❤❤

Teju narrated everything she gone through in the past 1 month.. While narrating this, she couldn't bring herself to meet Karan's eyes as she was afraid to see hatred and disappointment in his eyes.. Both were crying..

On the other side, Karan listened with a storm of emotions brewing within him. The news of their lost child hit him like a wave, leaving him in a state of shock. The revelation that they had been pregnant, the dreams they could have shared, and the happiness that could have been theirs added layers of sorrow to his already swirling feelings.

Karan's internal turmoil echoed in his thoughts as he grappled with the silence that stood between them. His mind raced with confusion, hurt, and a profound sense of loss. 

Karan in his mind : Teju.. Itna sab hua, aur tumne bataya kyun nahi?.. We were pregnant.. Itni khushi ki baat thi, voh tumne muje nahi bataya.. Jab kuch hadsa hua uske vajase humare miscarriage hua, tab bhi tune nahi bataya.. Kyun mujse share nahi karti ho?.. Sab kuch apne andhar hi rakhti ho tu.. Humara pehla baby..

Tears welled up in Karan's eyes as he struggled to process the enormity of the revelation. Unable to contain his emotions any longer, Karan finally broke his silence.

Karan : Laddoo.. humara pehla baby...Itna kuch hua, aur tumne bataya kyun nahi?

His voice held vulnerability and pain.. Overwhelmed, Karan watched as Teju joined her hands and kneeled down, baring her soul. Her fragile state was too much for him to witness. Stepping closer, he held her joined hands, his own trembling. Shaking his head with tears streaming down his face, he took Teju into his embrace...

Teju clung to Karan, her tears soaking his shoulder, as if seeking solace and reassurance. Teju, still sobbing, managed to speak through her tears.

Teju : I'm sorry sunny.. Naa mai ek achi beti hun, naa ek achi girlfriend hun aur na hi ek achi maa.. Sabpe fail hogayi.. Isliye ek failed person ke saath rehna tum deserve nahi karta hai.. Ye soch ke hi Maine voh faisla liya.. Appa ka kahena sach hai.. Main selfish bangayi.. Main itni selfish bangayi ki maine apne baby keliye ek music video tak nahi chod payi.. Main itni selfish bangayi ki kudko hurt hone se bachne keliye dusron ko hurt ki.. Main itni selfish bangayi ki abh muje kudhko handle karne keliye tumari zarurat hai.. Selfish insaan hun main, Sunny.. Reason pucha na.. Yahi hai.. Isliye kiya maine.. Mujse aur nahi hoga.. I can't live seeing hatred in your eyes for me.. Isliye choda.. But nahi hopara hai. Sunny.. Main toote jaarahi hun.. Samaj nahi aara hai kya karun.. Akele rehti hun toh sabkuch saamne aata hai.. Aise visuals aata hain jaisa humara baby aake mujse puchra hai ki kyun maa aap aisa.. Why didn't you Save me?..

Karan : Pehle ye batao, tumne muje kyun nahi bataya jab tume pregnancy ke baremein pata chala

Teju : I thought..confirm hone ke baad batati hun..

Karan : Thik hai.. muje nahi batayi.. fine..Why didn't you tell Maa aur Amma about this? Atleast Sreetu se baat kar leti.. She would have been with you at that time.

Teju: I didn't want to give false hope, Sunny. I thought to surprise them after the results. 

Karan's expression remained stern, his eyes searching hers for answers.

Karan : Thik hai.. Surprise keliye chupayi.. But atleast after losing the baby, tum muje bata deti.. I could've been with you..

Teju, still in his embrace, lifted her eyes to meet his gaze, tears streaming down her face. She could feel the weight of his disappointment, and it pierced through her already shattered heart.