Part - 57💗💗

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️
Complete the targets 🎯for next update

Wish you all a very happy pongal and Happy Makar Sankranti 🪁

ENJOY READING❤❤

Karan : abh batao.. Kahaan jaana hai date pe?

Teju : maine pucha na.. So leave it to me.. Come..

Karan : aise hi? .. Let me change

Teju : no need.. Tu aisa hi acha hai.. Come..

She dragged him by hand and took him to his car.. She opened the door for him.. He happily sat inside.. She went and started to drive.. They reached a beautiful place..

Teju : sunny.. Tum car me hi betho..I'll be back in a minute..

Karan : kahaan ja rahi hai?

Teju : wait.. Don't come out..

Teju went inside and asked for a room.. After instructing them about something, she came back to the car..

Teju : sunny.. Come let's go ..

She held his hand and took him inside..

Karan : laddoo.. Why are we in this hotel?

Teju turned to him and glared at him..

Teju : thodi der keliye zip your mouth..

She did the action of zipping his mouth.. Karan too obeyed her words.. He followed her like a good boy..

Teju and Karan sat in the waiting area for 15 minutes.. Karan was busy scrolling videos while Teju was looking at him lovingly.. She held his arm tightly, keeping her head on his shoulder..

Teju : sunny.. Your sisters are so sweet.. Jab maine unko dekha, I was stunned.. Muje samaj nhi aaya kaise react karun.. Par jab Arjun aur Bharat ne hug kiya, uske baad hi mai meri sense me aayi.. I'm so thankful to you for coming into my life.. Sach me.. I am very happy to have such beautiful sisters and jiju in my life.. Specially Bharat and Arjun.. They treat me like their best friends..

Karan : You don't need to thank me, laddoo.. I'm so happy that they treat you like me.. Muje ek dar tha, whether they will accept you or not?.. Par they treat you as a family now.. Aur kya chahiye life me.. Sab set hai, mera family, teri family.. Sirf tuje maan na hai.. Kya bolti hai?.. Karenge shaadi?

Teju : are you serious right now?

Karan : just kidding laddoo.. I know we both need time.. Par tu mera hai. Tuje mai nhi chodne vala hun..

Teju : mai bhi..

Receptionist : mam, your room is ready..

Teju : ok... Thank you so much.. Come, sunny.. Let's go ..