2nd A/N (12/17/23)

Hey guys!! I just wanted to say thank you all for the OVERWHELMINGLY positive support on this fic, dear lord-

Honestly this book is an achievement I never thought I'd have and honestly it was because of all of you who read it! I can't say thank you enough for all the support and traction this fic has gained.

You guys have given me so much motivation over the years, and I feel like you guys should know. Every reader of this book has made me realize that maybe my works are good enough.

Thank you all so so so much I can't understate it enough!! 

Now with all that being said, I didn't just make this to thank you guys, I also have something to announce as well!

This book is being re-written! 

When I originally made this fic, I was kinda young and naive, I didn't understand romance and my writing wasn't as good as it is now. My reading skills and my writing skills have both improved over the years, and for a while I've wanted to re-write this story to improve on it, to make it better and to make it hopefully more thrilling and romantic. 

This old fic will be kept up, and wont be changed in the slightest. The new fic will be its own book, and when I post it I'll make sure to give you all a heads up so you don't miss it!

Thank you all again for your support, I seriously appreciate it.

SEE U L8TER!1!!1 <3 

-ElectroCat.XD