🚪|01

Third person pov ▪

       The redhead read the words over an over again, making sure they weren't any typos, words which didn't sit well with him or anything remotely erroneous, as that would make him very embarrassed if his application had any flaw. He tend for everything about him to be organized, from carefully making his bed and fluffing his pillows when he wakes up to placing things in order from their size, colour and sometimes even alphabetically.

“Send it already, Chris!”

The older huffed, turning to the chirpy blue haired behind him, his eyes trailed down to the bag of chips Felix was munching on and then back at the gleeful eyes of the younger. “Patience, young one!” Chan beamed, reaching to ruffling Felix's soft locked, but the younger docked, scowling at him.

“You say that a lot,” Felix huffed, throwing his chips somewhere else. “You know being patient is not my strongest suit!”

And indeed Felix wasn't wrong, it was primarily the reason he didn't fancy cooking that much and would always order, go out or starve. And whenever he tried cooking, let's just say its a disaster! Sometimes, his roommate wants to kick him so hard, he'd land in outer space, but Felix was a little bundle of sunlight- okay, maybe not a little.

“Pretty sure you don't even know what patience is,” Chan grinned, turning back to his computer, he double checked the ad again, before clicking on the send bottom, watching with anticipation as it spun. “Its out there, now we wait,” he hummed lowly.

“Lets talk about how you want your new roommie to be,” Felix jumped on Chan's bed, tousling about on his clean sheet. “You want someone tall, right? And funny? And that'll stay up all night talking with your sleep deprived ass, what are you? A vampire?”

“No swearing,” the redhead glared at him. “And I do sleep, sometimes.”

“Your life depends on energy drinks, your day runs on coffee, what are you?”

“Don't you wanna know what I expect in my roommate?” The older tried changing the subject, and guess what my bros, it did, cause the little Aussie quickly shut his mouth and stared at Chan with a malicious smirk.

“Spill the tea, bitc- I mean girl!”

Chan rolled his eyes, ignoring that the younger was about to use the words he had forbidden under his roof or anywhere else. “I want him to be polite you know? And respect privacy, he should never touch my things, quiet too and I don't know, tidy! Definitely tidy!”

“Ouuu, fancy, should he be good looking?” Felix prodded, swinging his feet back and forth, his chin placed on his palm and boyish grin on his face.

Chan shook his head. “Doesn't matter-”

“Tall?” Felix kept on rambling. He was pretty excited when Chan had finally accepted to share his apartment with someone else, it seemed like an easy splitting for the bill, but Chan wasn't complaining though, he was just pressurized to have someone accompany his lonely poor old ass.

He just wished he wouldn't regret it later!

Character #01
Bang Chan

(I know I said redhead, but let's roll with it!)

Character #02
Lee Felix

---------------• ° -💜- ° •---------------

I know you're like; New story? even though you have six on going books?

And I'm like, damn bro.

I've been asked about writing a chan ff and originally was supposed to write one earlier this month but meh, I procrastinated

And my sister doubted I have the ability to start a new book

Took me twenty minutes to write this, oh yeah!

I'll shut up now and head to more talking, lmao, by now y'all are done with me

Anyways hi, and welcome brethren!

The guidelines are simple;
1: This is a work of fiction and not to be taken too seriously.

2: Frequent updates, so follow me or add this story to your reading list or library to get notified when I do.

3: Allow me to introduce my good friend, bouncer Lee (> •-•)> ⭐💬 he a real tough guy, don't mess with him. He'll be taking your votes and comments.

4: This book will run on votes and comments, which means I'll update more when you show interest by voting and commenting. Yeah, don't want to write to no one, show engagement for motivational purposes!

5: Thanks for clicking on this book
Hope you'll like it, so please give it a chance.

6: Happy readings!
Cya💙