🚪|21

Third person
Pov

     Chan had no idea how to take the news.

He was now sat on a barstool, watching Minho converse with some random guy he had never seen before, his thoughts always straying back to who Minho had pointed out to be Minjun. The pinkette being a regular knew exactly what time the performer would clock out and he was waiting for that, he wanted to make sure, not just living on Minho's words. It wasn't the first time he had joked about something like this.

“How long before she's out?” Chan questioned, his query not making it to the tipsy Minho. “Typical Minho,” he sighed, pushing himself off the wood furniture and towards that same room, to make sure himself if it was almost time. The loud music and colourful lights already getting to him.

The blue haired was getting close, or so he thought, only to realize it wasn't the route Minho had lead him through, this part was quieter than the rest, lesser people who didn't really seem like clubbers. He was about to return when a familiar voice caught his attention.

“-I told him that I'm not comfortable wearing green, I prefer blue glow ling-” The brunette froze, eyes never leaving the taller. “Chr-Chris?” for some reason Minjun heart sunk, and every passing second the blue haired stared at her made her breaths heavier, her knees weak. He looked so confused at the moment, his brows knitted and she could see the agitation smeared on his face, like he was judging her.

And that was what she fretted the most.

Chan shook out of his daze. “Uh. . .Hi?” was as far as he could press out, his eyes looking anywhere but his flatmate. She was still dressed in her showoff outfit, which was pretty exposing. “I guess I gotta go?”

Oh shit, Minho was right.

“I gotta go too,” Minjun turned to her coworker, bidding her goodbye before quickly going after the blue haired, pushing through the crowd still in her outfit which she had forgotten to change out of. “Chris! Chris wait up,” The brunette called, halting when she could no longer spot his mop of blue hair.

The female let her gaze scanned the bustling place, landing on Chan, who was talking to who she remembers to be Minho, then jabbed his thumb at the exit. Oh crap, he was leaving. Minjun panicked, she felt like clearing things out right then and there, as it would be awkward to slid into the apartment later at night.

“Chan!” Minjun could've been faster, but the heels restricted her speed. But at least she was out of the club now and he could finally hear her voice, without it being disrupted my the music. “Fucking shit!” she mumbled, crutching down to take off her shoes.

“Minjun?” Chan turned, immediately looking away to avoid looking at the almost naked brunette, his eyes shut tight, and a hand over them for extra protection. “Oh my God, Minjun.”

The younger's breaths were ragged from having running to catch up with the taller. “I'm sorry for not being honest, ” she huffed. “But- but I can explain.”

Chan looked at his car, heaving out a sigh. “We'll talk at home. Get in.”

---------------• ° -💚- ° •--------------

Never have I ever; killed a plant

Anyways Hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> Will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya soon, I hope💛