🚪|03

▪ Third person pov

        “I really don't know what to do, Felix!”

Bang Chan, asking Felix for advice? Can you imagine! He looked away from his phone to his 'possibly roommate' And then he grew even more vague. Making a decision has never being this much of a turmoil. Honestly, he didn't want this roommate, but for the sake of the huge sympathy he had, he was considering maybe he should let her stay.

He had found out that the person who  applied was a girl who just moved to Seoul and was looking for a place to stay; she had already rented an apartment before moving but a last minute inconvenience interrupted her smooth plan. The apartment had a fire incident and she so badly needed a place with low budge to stay, at least before she could find a better place.

And damn damn honey, was she lucky to come across Chan's ad, it was quite close to the college she transfered into, has nice policies and most importantly, it had a low budge.

Hyung, you should help her,” Felix sleepy voice resonated from the other end, followed by a groan. “She'll just stay a couple of weeks and then you can search for a new roommie!” he spoke, judging by what Chan had disclosed to him.

“But she's a girl!” Chan yelped a little too loudly, catching the attention of the brunette, she looked away, pretending not to hear what he had just blurted.

“And that's a good thing, girls respect privacies, they're polite and tidy! Its a win,” The blonde tried sprinkling optimism into the tensed matter. “And besides, its just a few weeks.”

“Right, a few weeks,” Chan heaved a heavy sigh. He couldn't possibly let the poor child roam the streets of Seoul late at night, he'd just feel down right evil and stupid. “Okay, I'll do it!”

“That's my boy,” Felix effused, chirpy a few praises before accidentally ending the call.

Chan scoffed, shoving his phone into his pocket. “You're in luck!” he forced a smile, now facing the girl, whose face lit up at his words, a blissful grin on her lips.

“Dude, oh my God, thank you so much,” She chimed. “Can I hug you? No, that's just weird, um can I. . . I don't know I'm just so happy.”

The redhead simply watched as he hopped around in circles, her fluffy hair bouncing along with her, making her bow to slide off. “You do realize that I'm a guy, right? That you'll be staying with a male,” he couldn't help but ask.

“Do not worry sir, I know a good guy when I see one,” The brunette stopped jumping, gazing at Chan. “And I sleep with a knife under my pillow,” She chuckled when Chan's jaws dropped. “I'm kidding, its a gun.”

“You're being scary right now.”

“Relax son, I trust you.”

“You can't just trust me,” the taller crossed his arms, creasing his brows in a perplexed frown. “I haven't given you a reason to.”

“Your name is Bang and mine is Wang, Bang Wang, Wang Bang, total buddies!”

Chan face palmed, that's not how trust works, she's a naive little child, in a new huge city filled with lots of people, both good and bad. She can't just go around trusting people cause of Wang Bang, that seems like a Felix kinda logic.

She needs to be protected.

Character #04
Wang Minjun

-----------------• ° -💜- ° •----------------

I think I should sleep.
Or not.

Who knows

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> Will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙