🚪|14

🔂Third person pov

       “Where the hell were you? You gave me such a fright!”

Minjun simply stayed silent, still and sad. Her flatmate had attacked her with the tightest of hugs but that didn't even make her flinch. It didn't fazed Chan though, he was currently focused on the idea that Minjun had finally turned up and tried expressing how he missed her with this awkward hug. His arms were firmly wrapped around her and his chin resting on her shoulder.

“Fright? Dude don't act like you care,” Minjun scoffed, refusing to return the hug.

And that befuddled Chan. She was the one who usually initiated these kinda skinship. Not to mention how flat and irrigated she sounded. “I do care,” Chan pulled away from the emotionless brunette.

“No you don't. Nobody fucking does. You're just a bit worried cause maybe you didn't want to get question for my disappearance or you're simply faking it. You can't tell me we've known each other for only two months and you care? Despite how annoying I can get? You're on-”

“Minjun, who hurt you?”

“Life did. Are you gonna punch it now? What are you gonna do?”

The smaller had tears streaming down her cheeks now, leaving glistening trails. She tried wiping them away but they kept on coming. It was like all her dams had crashed down and all her troubles whooshing in front of her. It felt useless now, pretty much all she has been working for. Why not just end it all? What was she still alive for?

“I would if I could, Jun. But I can't. What I can do is listen just in case you feel like talking, ” The blue haired put out. He never expected such an outburst from her, Minjun was anything but the angst type and that bemused him. “I really do care about you.”

But here she was, clad in the same clothes she wore yesterday, they had stains now, her hands were dirty with a mud like dust and her face a bit swollen.

“I'm sorry, Chris,” The brunette sauntered closer to Chan, slowly encircling her arms around his waist. She pressed her cheek of his chest. Minjun felt so bad for lashing out on him when all he was trying to do was be humane, unlike the creature she worked for, the person who turned her life into a hell of a mess. “-I was just...”

Chan laid his head on her bush of brown hair, breathing in her mild peach shampoo. He played with strands of her soft locks, entangling his fingers in it. “It's okay, we all have these moments,” he whispered. Everything seemed so perplexing now and nothing made sense. Her physical and mental state confused him so badly.

“You're so sexy and kind,” Minjun was a sniffling mess but she still wanted to lighten up the down casted mood. “I'll go shower now, I probably reek of sweat.”

“Very much, yes-” Chan asserted. “Ow! Why did you step on me?”

--------------• ° -💛- ° •---------------

Hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙