🚪| 25

Third person
Pov

      “Where are you going? I never said you could leave.”

If Chan were being honest, he really liked her company. It wasn't what he had expected, it was quite the  opposite, he wanted someone quiet and Minjun was the type to stay up late at night laughing loudly at Reels and then storm to his room to show him whatever video she thought was the funniest. He wanted someone organized and careful, but bro had lost count of how many times she had added salt to coffee, it was one of the primary reason he was getting suspicious of her.

He wanted someone active and the brunette was lazy and would take a while to report to whatever he asked. She didn't really understood the concept of privacy, she had broken, crashed, fall a lot of things out of clumsiness.

To put it out shortly; she was the epitome of imperfection he never asked for.

But somehow she manage to make it work, creating a bond with her flatmate, despite his perplexity and her complexity they still engulfed themselves in each others company.

It was nice having her around, Chris had to admit.

“Minjun?” the brunette had ignored him, storming off to her room. And maybe that ticked him off, she was now mad and the reason was unbeknownst to him. Frustrated, Chris tightly grabbed the collar of his shirt she still had on, halting her movement.

“What the fuck?” Minjun yelped, gagging when the fabric went to her neck. She tucked in two fingers, creating space for breathing. “Chris, let me go,” the brunette kept squirming, using her other hand to grab his bigger one. “What? Do you wanna kill me now?”

“Why do you want to leave?” Chan couldn't help but over think, all the end problem summing up to him being the primary cause. Maybe Felix was right, maybe he crosses the limit it sometime. It probably scared Minjun cause she hadn't known him for that long.

“Why don't you want me to leave?” Deep down the brunette wanted to stay, she had grown to love life away from the dorm and prayed her sister would join her too, but everything was ruined tonight. Her boss was definitely going to revoke the little freedom he had bestowed on her. And it was even more infuriating cause she didn't know who to blame, herself? Chan? Maybe Minho? She just wanted someone to vent everything on.

“Well...” Chris faltered for a bit. He wanted his reason to be valid enough, so valid Minjun would stay.

His unspoken thoughts paused when he felt the shorter tug him down by wrapping her arms over his shoulders, leaning closer until their faces were only inches apart, both soft breaths mingling in the heavy tension. Chris' heart sped up when she leaned closer, eyes fluttered shut. Their ragged breaths brushed against each others' cheeks, neither of them pulling away, until Minjun closed the distance, pressing her lips on his.

The kiss was soft, without lust as their lips danced in pure symphony, blissful and with the gingerly taste of alcohol. Minjun breathed softly at this, even more enchanted as her roommate had taken charge and kissed her ever so tenderly, her hands feeling every contour of his robust back, she felt secured being trapped in his arms, wanting nothing more but for this to go on longer.

But since the author is evil, it was cut short once they pulled apart, huffing out ragged breaths, the brunette's eyes still shut tight as she whispered lowly. “That is what you wanted, right?”

---------------• ° -💜- ° •----------------

Now kids, don't forget the c word
Always ask for consent

Cause like my sister says ‘consent is sexy’

Moving on. Never have I ever; eaten sushi

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya❤