🚪| 24

Third person
Pov

       “That too, but I'm more scared of him.”

Minjun quickly bit her tongue, her eyes averting away from Chris to the stickman figure Jisung drew on his wall and the little deformed pig with the name ‘Binnie’ Inscribed right above it. At her hesitance to speak, her flatmate deciphered that she had spoken too far and had revealed part of why she kept her occupation away from him.

“Who?” The blue haired pried, his hair tipping a bit with he implied motion.

Minjun shrugged, trying to feign  nonchalance. “Just forget about it,” the brunette sighed. “Just some random guy who pesters me at work,” she ran her clammy fingers throw her hair, totally burnt out from all this night had offered. “Good night, Chris,” Minjun pushed a smile, ready to amble away from him.

Only to get held back by the taller, who pulled her back to face him. “Not so random if you look disturbed by it,” He made a poker face. “Does he hurt you?”

“He doesn't,” Here she goes again, it wasn't even up to an hour since Chan had discovered that he was being lied to and she was on it again, lying to his face like it was absolutely nothing. Maybe to her it was, but it affected Chris' state as he would worry about the shorter.

“Are they any alternative why you're always hurt? Why you disappear that night and came back broken?”

“Cause men are disgusting, that's what!” Minjun got upset as trails of the previous memories Chan had mentioned flowed back again. And through her eyes fogged with agitation, she could clearly see how Chan expression dropped visibly. “I know I don't have the most decent line of work, but c'mon, I have feelings you know? I'm not some toy to submit whenever. You don't know what I go through, Chan, how shitty your kind acts towards me, I've seen it all and that's why I wasn't fazed that I would be sharing an apartment with a male-”

“Min-”

“Do not ‘Min’ me. You wanted me to talk, right? Well that's what I'm doing, so do not try to interrupt me, just shut the fuck up and listen,” the brunette gruffed, not necessarily mad at Chan, but he was just the unfortunate victim to take all the rants she had kept secret. “What is wrong with you men always wanting to be in control, huh? You told me to speak and now you want me to keep quiet, like I'm some Dumbass puppet. That's what you've been trying to do the whole time, right? Trying to be in control of everything about me, when I wake up,  what I do, where I work, how long I sleep, disguising it as the form of you care when really its just men's nature; always wanting to be the overseer.”

The blue haired huffed out miserably. “No, I don't want to control you, I was only looking out for you-”

“Oh God, you're trying to control my thoughts too. I bet you got real frustrated when you found out you weren't fully in control, right? Is that why you came to the club? Of course it is. Being demanding for an answer-”

“-Because I have the right to know.”

“No, you don't, it wasn't part of the papers I signed, it didn't say ‘Tell Bang Christopher Chan every single thing you do’ that's just you being nosy, persistent, forcing to know things I didn't want you to. And now he saw me, he saw me chasing after you, and he'll be so mad-”

“Who the hell is he?” Chan interrupted, knowing for sure it wasn't just a random guy as Minjun had disclosed. “And maybe if you were honest, I would've not snooped around and you wouldn't have chased after me.”

Minjun paused, her blurry gaze stopping at Chan's chest, too muddled to stare at him. “You know what?” her voice was obviously breathy and her breathing ragged. “I think its best if I leave.”

----------------• ° -💙- ° •----------------

Never have I ever; dyed your hair?

Hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> Will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💛