🚪|11

▪Third person pov

   “Chrissy, I'm gonna be back earlier!”

Chan didn't look away from the screen and only waved his hand dismissively at the female behind him, mumbling a couple incoherent words Minjun couldn't make out. And that made the brunette pout. She leaned closer to Chan, looking at the screen from over his shoulder. Being very much of a snoop, she watched him click away on the keyboard. Although the words were bold and clear, she didn't understand anything. Resulting in Minjun to crease her brow.

“What the fuck are you doing?” She murmured. Her unexpected voice causing Chan to yell loudly.  His hips bucked up and his laptop almost falling off his thighs.

Chan probably placed his laptop on the coffee table. “Why the hell did you sneak up on me?” his tone was breathy from the fright he had received.

“I didn't do that. I was right behind, talking to you. Watching you go off with that gibberish on your laptop. Weren't you paying attention to me?”

It was an awkward stare off between both flatmate. One's gaze was curious, as if prying, while the other's went from frustration to astonishment, hooked on the latter's luminous caramel eyes. They sparkled like a thousand stars were trapped in them, but also had a mysterious glint too.

“I'm sorry,” Chan broke the intense eye contact, clearing his throat with a low fake cough. “I'm just beat lately,” He huffed out his cheeks, sweeping his bangs away from his face. Half point for Chan for being half truthful. He was in fact beat, Hence, his frustration but, he was also trying to ignore his roommate. “And it's not gibberish. I'm sending musical codes to Jisung. ”

“Oh...?” Minjun mused quietly as she watched Chan pack up his things. He picked up the littered papers, his laptop, his milkshake basically everything around him. “What instrument can you play?”

Minjun followed Chan closely, wanting some sort of conversation with him. She had noticed that the blue haired wasn't very active in their newly formed friendship. He has been less communicative after that night. And for the first time since two months ago they roofed together, he had a slightly raised voice when reprimanding her.

“Various-” Chan replied curtly.

“Well I can't guess which exact ones fro-”

“Minjun, I'm very busy right now. How about we talk some other time, hm? Does that sound nice?”

The brunette nodded, stepping away from the taller. “Yeah. I kinda have stuffs to do too. My... My shift begins in twenty minutes-” she heaved out a sigh. “I gotta go. Bye!”

Minjun didn't wait for a response from Chan, she picked up her cute little green purse from the couch, where she had thrown it. Slung it on her shoulder and left, shutting the door with a bang.

“Bye Minjunnie!”

--------------• ° -💜- ° •----------------

Okay, since I've been a bad bad author and didn't update for 16 days

Double update to make up for it.

Anyways hi, how are you?

He's tough, he's buff and he's back, please welcome bouncer Lee (> •-•)> yeah, he'll be taking your wonderful votes and comments.

Thanks
Cya💚