🚪|07

▪ Third person pov

        A miracle was ruined today and that made Chan very furious.

He rubbed his aching head, taking sluggish steps towards the next room, where loud rap music was emitting from. He had missed drinking a can of his favorite energy drink and his body had miscalculated his sleep schedule, veery exhausted, Chan had accidentally dozed the fuck out only to be disrupted by some strange loud music. The redhead finally made it to Minjun's door, knocking adamantly, hoping that she might hear him.

He huffed out a breath when, as anticipated, his call for attention was ignored. “MINJUN! OPEN UP!” the taller Banged again, only to get Wanged by another ignoring session.

Chan huffed again, this time angrier, it was a couple minutes passed eleven pm, so early into the night, could she possibly be asleep? And left her music on? He needed to turn it off, cause they were sure to receive complains about it the next morning.

With hitching breath, Chan grabbed the knob, discovering that the door was unlocked, he pushed a little fraction open, revealing a room as dark as Minho's soul. “Min? Are you in here?” he prodded, squinting his eyes as if it'd help him see in the dark.

Its been three days since she returned really late and communication between the two of them had really reduced. It was just simple Hi here and there and Minjun little flirtatious remarks from time to time. To Chan it seemed like she was trying to minimize interaction with him. But why? Did he really push his limits my asking for her whereabouts?

“I'm turning the lights on cause I'm really concerned right now, please don't be. . .naked!” The redhead muttered the last part, wincing his eyes shut. His fingers played on the wall, searching for the switch, flicking it on. Chan hands were on his face blocking his vision, he moved his fingers a bit, gazing at messy room. But Felix said girls are tidy, this is even worse than his former roommate, which was Hannah, her stuffs were literally placed anywhere. “MinJun?

The Australian scanned the room, only now noticing where her stereo sat, he begrudgingly walked over to it, seizing the music, creasing his brows when he didn't spot Minjun. Did she really just leave and played music for distraction? That girl is truly a headache, as if he needed more. His friend group were enough pain for him.

Chan ran his fingers through his hair– haha– still passing glances from object to up, he sighed and was about to leave. And that's when he tripped on some obstacle, falling to the ground with a loud yelp.

Chan sat up, looking at his ankle, his gaze ran from his foot to a pile of clothes, and upon close inspection, he also noticed a mop of bright brown hair scattered on the floor.

It was Minjun, donned in her usual outfit, which was a pastel skirt with nice folds and darker shade of sweater with calligraphies written on it. He really found her wears cute and soft.

The redhead shook his head, Minjun wasn't in her nightwear, did she casually fell asleep like him?

He grunted standing up. “Minjun,” He called her name for the umpteenth time, flipping her over. Her face looked almost lifeless with dried up tear stains imprinted on her rosy cheeks, her eyes puffy.

Bemused, Chan gazed at her. Did she really cry herself to sleep? He wanted to get her off the cold ground, eyes pausing at her exposed thighs, where two fresh cuts littered and a couple of brownish spots which he deciphered to be from older cuts and her hand held a bloody blade.

The female slowly fluttered her eyes open, darting her gaze on Chan, her voice low and breathy. “Chris?”

--------------• ° -💜- ° •----------------

*Dances in its been a while*

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜