🚪|04

▪ Third person pov

       “Felix, should I wake her up?”

Yet again, the wolf Dada reached out to Felix for advice. He was conflicted if it was alright for him to wake Minjun up. It was very late and she wasn't up, doesn't she have a class today? She wanna skip? He'd feel really bad if she did miss anything and it would be a dick move to just ignore her.

“Just wake her up,” Felix groaned. “You woke me up so it won't be any problem.”

“You're a chicken, its different!”

“Don't try to be funny, old man!”

Chan sighed, he was used to it by now, it was his rare luck that his nonexistent hairline wasn't dragged into the matter. He hung up, heaved in a long breath, before stomping to Minjun's door, hesitating a bit, before knocking. “Minjun, are you in there?”

It was dead silent, Chan sighed again. He isn't some sort of alarm clock, but we all know he's a nice guy. He knocked again. “Minjun, are you awake?”

“What? Who goes there?” a weak sleepy voice resonated from inside the room. “Holy fuck I can't see,” a screech, then a thud, rolls followed suit and then a crash.

Chan furrowed his brows, growing curious each time she would wail. “Are you alright?”

“I can't fucking see, Bang Chan!”

The redhead wanted to say 'No swearing' but left that for another day. “Why? What happened?” he quivered, getting more anxious by each second, he couldn't possibly open the door, her peaches might be exposed or worse her hair a mess– yes Chan, that's definitely worse. *glares in Hebrew*

“Um...” Minjun trailed off. “My eye mask is blocking my view!”

Chan sighed, very Chrisappointed and indeed seungprise. He stared at the door blankly. “Have you tried taking it off?”

“Oh my God,” Minjun gasped. “You're so smart!”

At that moment, the taller made a mental note to never let her anywhere close to Felix, Hyunjin and Jisung. He flinched when the door flung open, revealing a really beat up looking Minjun, with a bad case of nasty bed hair, puffy sleepy eyes and a disheveled shirt.

“Hi, good morning Ch- oh my shit,” The brunette froze, gazing at him like he was a specimen, although he was one hella fine specimen of a man, but she gazed at him more like a scurry creature in a jar. “Grandpa? Where'd you come from? And where is Chris?”

“Please, tell me you're joking,” Chan wanted to cry, Chan wanted to dig a grave and lie in it, Chan wanted to leave this planet once and for all.

Minjun rewind, rubbing her eyes and then squinting them, and gasped lowly, taking a step back. That voice was awfully familiar. But his hair? Where did it go? Oh, that's right, he has been wearing a beanie for two days now. Now she seem like a total pabo. “Oh my God, Chris, I'm so sorry,” she smirked wiggling her brows. “Nice morning voice.”

“Are you seriously flirting with me?”

“Guilty!”

Chan rubbed his temples, first her sight dispute, then she calling him a grandpa and then this? Why him? “Don't you have classes today?”

“Holy fucking shit, I do! Thank you so much Channie!” Minjun yelled, running back into her room.

---------------• ° -💚- ° •--------------

Lmao, writing this book is fun.

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Have a lovely new year
Cya💙