🚪|08

▪ Third person pov

"This is gonna sting a bit, yeah?"

Minjun simply nodded timidly, gulping. She batted her eyelids, waiting for Chan to carry on with his work and just as he had warned, it stung mildly. The brunette winced each time Chan would softly dab the bud marinated in hydrogen peroxide on her burning cut. When Minjun hissed lowly, the redheaded male looked at her pale face, his head tilting a bit to the side. "Are you okay?" he lilted.

"Yes, I'm fine," Minjun sucked in a deep breath, folding her hand into a ball, softly squeezing on her thumb, a forced grin on her lips.

Chan looked away from her, pouting. He didn't want to prod further, so he made sure the bleeding had stop completely, cleaned off the wound, applied antibiotics, and then sealed it shut with a sterile plaster. The redhead heaved out a sigh, standing up. "Minjun..."

"I'm depressed-" She quickly blurted, her voice a bit wobbly and her shaky eyes boring into Chan's.

An awkward, deafening silence clouded, and under Chan's concerned gaze, Minjun shrunk into herself, her breaths getting heavier. "And I turned my music high so you won't hear me cry," she pressed out. "I'm sorry for disrupting your rest, and thank you for treating my wounds, really!" the female got up, bowing at the older.

She immediately left, not giving Chan the opportunity to get a word in.

★ . . . . . . . ★

"Chan, you look dead. Did you sleep last night? Or were you up all night? Doing... hmm, lemme say somethiiiiiiinnnnngg unholy? With... hmm, your-"

"Minho, shut the fuck up!" The redhead finally spoke up, glaring at the now pinkette. "I didn't sleep cause I was up all night working on that one song Jisung was suppose to be through with!" he huffed, grabbed his energy drink, chugging down it's cold content.

His words made the quokka choke on his drink, he coughed a few times, averting his gaze back to Chan, his doe eyes peering at his built figure. "Holy shit, I forgot about that!" Jisung gushed, a boyish grin on his lips.

"Jisung, I'm getting mad," Chan pushed the empty can aside, scowling at the younger. "I'm also mad cause Changbin isn't here yet!" he glanced at the door again, heaving out a disappointed sigh.

"Speaking off," Minho adjusted in his seat, now looking at his big bum friend, a stern look on his face. "I wrote a song, I'll send it to you," the pinkette took up his phone, did a couple clicks and then Chan's phone buzzed.

Chan read the title. "Drive?"

"Yes, its definitely about driving," Minho laid back on the chair, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "And that's what you gotta tell everyone."

"Hyung, I don't think its about driving," Jisung looked away from Chan's phone, his bemused gaze now on the pinkette. He had read a few lines and easily deciphered that, Yup, its not about driving.

"It is, what's wrong with doing it everyday and night?" Minho wiggled his brows, he leaned closer to Jisung, pushed his brown fringe away from his forehead, and flicked his finger hard, making Jisung yelp in pain. "You're just dirty minded. Am I right, Chan?"

Chan looked away from his phone, eyes wide, he had read the entire song and well...

Is drive really about driving?

-------------• ° -💜- ° •-------------

Guess who didn't take long to update?

Me!!!

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜