🚪|06

Third person pov

      “Bang, I heard you're roommie with a girl, ou lala!”

The redhead ignored the dancing Minho behind him, the black haired just kept on saying teasing things that he didn't care about. Cause unlike Minho, Chan wasn't dirty minded and preferred keeping his thoughts out of the gutter. “On a scale from one to ten how would you rate her cuteness? Just asking for a friend. I'm that friend in case you're wondering,” Minho raved, hanging his arm on the shorter's shoulder, a cheeky grin on his lips.

“I'm not telling you anything about Minjun!”

“Minjun? That's a really cute name!”

Chan stopped walking abruptly, he heaved out a discontented sigh. “I'm not introducing her to you, Minho. Go find another girl to prey on.”

“But why my dear Bang Channie Hyung?” Minho batted his eyelids, an innocent look on his face.

“She's not some sort of exhibit, Hyunjin wants to see her, Changbin wants to see her, even Hannah, how the hell did she find out?”

“Jisung is really a blabbermouth,” Minho shrugged nonchalantly, a blank look on his face, one that contradicted that gleeful look he had just a second a go, but it quickly got eliminated and it was back to cheeky Minho. “But Hey, you're getting protective, ou lala, Bang Chan!”

“Minho, Can you think normal for just a second? And stop saying ou lala”

“You're asking too much of me, Christopher, stay in your lane! Anyways Minjunnnnnn. . .” The cat Butler got sidetracked, now gazing at the girl who walked passed them. He looked back at Chan who was heavily disappointed. “I gotta go, I think I left something inside, Bye Hyung,” the brown haired smirked, jugging backwards.

Making Chan to face palm.

★ . . . . . . ★

    When the redhead got home Minjun wasn't there, she had informed him that she would return earlier and that bewildered the older. She rarely comes back early, hours after her classes ends. For someone who was new to the city she sure had places to go, and her excuse of wanting to know the city more had expired, he couldn't possibly remember if she had told him about having a job after school. Does she?

And now, tucked away in front of his desk, currently quarter pass eleven, Chan got disrupted from his work by a crashing sound, he begrudgingly got up, flicking his lights on, and walked towards where the noise emitted from.

He walked to the front door, sighing when he saw Minjun trying to pick up the rack she had fallen, she looked back at him, a freakishly wide grin on her face. “Hi Chris!”

“Where were you? I'm gonna start locking up.”

“Mum, you can't give me a curfew, I'm old enough!”

“I'm not your mum.”

“Daddy?”

Chan ran his fingers through his scanty hair, huffing out an exasperated sigh. But hey, he didn't shut that down. “Do you work?”

“Huh?” Minjun mused, her brows shut up when she comprehended what he had just asked. “Yeah, I work at a. . .Café, Yup, I work, sometimes two shift.”

“What cafe? I know a lot, I could patronize the one you work at, and tip you too, wouldn't that he nice?”

“That would be nice, wow you're really a nice guy, Chrissy-” Minjun gasped, punching the annoyed Chan's shoulder.  “Can I call you Chrissy? Its so cute!”

“Don't call me that-”

“Is it cause you prefer something hot? Sexy? Something daddy?”

The Australian was about to lose it, he shut his eyes, to calm down. “Minjun.”

“Chan,” The brunette yawned. “I'm really tired, we'll flirt later, good night Chrissy!”

Befuddled, The redhead watched as she retreated to her room.

Character #05
Lee Minho

-------------• ° -💜- ° •-------------

I almost forgot about this story
Lmao.

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙