🚪| 15

◼ Third person pov

     Chan stared at Minjun, awestruck.

They were both watching a movie to help divert Minjun's mind from whatever was troubling her. He didn't want to ask further and had come to terms that she might tell him when she felt comfortable, although he fretted her safety and wellbeing might be on the line. But a couple minute into the movie Chan felt Minjun's head rest on his shoulder as she had fallen asleep. Was he happy about that? Yes. Actually he wanted her to rest and the low budget drama playing couldn't do that for her.

Minjun now laid on her bed, soft snores escaping her parted lips. She seemed peaceful, a tranquil state that was rare to the eyes of her roommate. It contradicted the trouble Chan went through to get her to her room.

He wanted to carry her the old fashion bridal style way, but the brunette would always manage to slip out of his grip, so he settle for the not so gentlemanly way, which was carrying the smaller over his shoulder. It was convenient, even though it seemed uncomfortable as her hands and hair dangled behind him.

At least she's fine now.

★ .  .  .  .  . ★

At least she's fine now.

Was Chan over thinking into the matter? If he were being honest with himself, he felt more concerned each time she came back late, tired or grumpy. She was never herself whenever she was back from work. Now, normally he wouldn't blame her, he too had his fair share of not so promising jobs that would crash moods instantaneously. But she frequently returns with burns, cuts and bruises, some of which he'd question and the ones that he just couldn't point out.

Was she really that careless at work?

“Hey Chan,” Changbin threw a crumb at the older, calling for his attention. “What's on your mind?”

“Minjun is,” he retorted, not thinking too deep into his reply.

“Tell me something about love~” the latter swooned, now propping his face up with his hand that laid on the table. They were so teasing over the littlest thing and sometimes its just down right annoying.

The blue haired glared at him. “I don't love her, she's just in my thoughts.” Changbin hummed lowly, like a little salon gossip girl. “You're missing the point here. I just don't know what's going on with her.”

“Women are complicated, Chan, believe me, I do know this shit!” Changbin sat properly, setting aside the work they were actually here to do. “C'mon, you can tell me what's up.” Does Chan really trust the younger that much?

Well, yeah. . . but he was a bit skeptical to. “I think she's lying to me. I don't believe she's working at an ordinary café. But then again why would she lie to me? She's so unhappy,”  Chan ran his hand on his face, genuinely bothered by this. He huffed under his breath, gazing out the window.

“Café; the most cliché of all jobs!”

“Changbin!”

“I'm sorry,” Changbin sniggered, waving off his quip. “I don't really see how I can help, but its good to talk it out right?”

Chan nodded.

“And isn't it strange that you've never bumped into her in college? She schools here, right?”

Now that Chan thought of it; It was pretty strange.

Character #sïx

-------------• ° -💙- ° •-------------

Since I'm giving lots of my books additional fun games, its never too late to start it here

And this book's fun game is gonna be; never have I ever

Never have I ever cheated on a test?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜