🚪|05

▪ Third person pov

     “Hi Channie, how was your day?”

The redhead turned to that familiar voice, heaving out a sigh of relieve. He hadn't seen the brunette ever since he got back from college and was a worrying mess, and now after hours, she had finally returned, her tone flat   and her voice breathy, almost like it wasn't the same person who has been flirting with him earlier this morning.  He watched her critically as she sluggishly walked behind him.

“My day was fine, how was yours?”

“Brilliant, as always,” Minjun smiled wearily, his doe eyes pushing into slits.

But not on papa Chan's watch was he going to let her off behavior slide. “What happened to you, where did you go?”

“Exploring the city, grandpa!” Minjun rolled her eyes, getting slightly intimidated when the taller walked closer to her, examining her face, she bit her lips, trying to play down how anxious she had gotten. “I'm sorry I called you grandpa, can you back off? Your sexy body is tempting!”

“Do you ever shut up?” Chan asked and she shook her head in response. The redhead shrugged that off, proceeding to ask what he was really curious about. “What's that bruise on your face?”

“I fell,” Minjun blurted almost immediately and way too loudly to be ignored. She looked away from Chan clicking her tongue. “It was very embarrassing, yup, that me, clumsy Junnie,” the brunette feign a laugh, wishing the taller would just lay off.

Chan creased his brows in a disapproving frown, he wasn't going to buy that, he has lived a fine amount of years on earth to know that kind of bruise is caused by falling. “Where did you fall from?”

“You're hot!”

“Don't change the subject!”

“I'm sorry,” Minjun flinched, she scoffed under her breath, picked up her bag and stormed to her room. “Good night Chris!”

Strange.

★ : : : : : ★

    “She had this strange bruise and got upset when I asked about it.”

The freshman sighed, knowing Chan, he probably got pushy and maybe that's what's upset his new roommate. Felix could testify of the numerous time the older had pulled out his defensive mode. “Please don't tell me you went Papa Chan on her,” Felix pleaded, groaning loudly, his hands placed on his freckled cheeks.

“I promise I didn't go over board,” Chan shook his head, frantically trying to divert Felix's mind from thinking that he over did it.

“Hyung, she's new and doesn't know you, don't you think it's weird to prod into her personal matter?”

“I didn't, I swear!”

Felix sighed. “Go back and apologize!”

“Why? I didn't do anything wrong,” Hairline was indeed very confused, he gazed at Felix awaiting an answer.

“Chan, you know how women be, you gotta learn to apologize even when they're wrong, its women rule 101!”

“Why are you the one instructing me about girls?”

“Your glory days with females are over, I'm just trying to help,” the blonde beamed, resting his arm on his shoulder.

Chan sighed in defeat, the Australian chicken was right, he hasn't had a running with girls in a while, only cut himself off and focused on only work.

“Fine, I'll do it!”

-------------• ° -💙- ° •---------------

I promise to update more frequently 😔✊

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💚