🚪| 22

Third person
Pov

"Here. Minjun, could you please put this on?"

The brunette was a bit reluctant at first, but its Chris, right? He's her nice flatmate, he didn't really seem like the aggressive type, rather he was understanding and he probably, maybe wouldn't mind her line of work. The smaller's thought ran wild when she got into the vehicle with the bemused blue haired, blocking out the world around her, leaning her head on the windowsill, her gaze mindlessly trailing on the various object outside, the street lights smearing its hue on them.

"Uh. . .?" Upon hearing the taller's words, Minjun propped her head up, locking eyes with him. "What?"

"I said put this on. I feel uncomfortable, " Chris was pointing his shirt at the girl still dressed in her glow-in-the-dark lingerie. All the while, trying not to avert his attention from the road. "And you're. . . you're probably cold too. "

"I'm sorry?" Minjun creased her brows at the bubbly feeling that tingled through her, the thought of putting on what's his causing heat to rush to her face, painting her cheeks crimson so hard it smeared to her ears and neck. She also felt relieved that he was talking to her, he didn't sound mad neither did his tone drip disappointment. "And thank you?"

Rather it was a bit flat but manage to emit how flustered he was, sitting in a car with her not fully dressed. The way he would try his best not to look at her body but still made sure to see how she was reacting to the awkward car ride. Minjun found it cute. She found how considerate he was adorable. Even though his protectiveness would sometimes be annoying, it was nice to know somebody genuinely cares.

The brunette couldn't help but sigh softly when his mild scent invaded her nostrils, it was comforting and warm, radiating a safe aura. The shirt hung baggy over her smaller frame, not that long, but long enough to cover part of her bruised thighs. It felt soft and fuzzy, making her sink more into the seat. "It's really nice, Chan. Thank you!"

"I'm glad you like it," the driver gruffed lowly, thankful that he chose to wear a tank top underneath. His robust arms were exposed but it didn't really matter at the moment, what mattered was knowing for sure why his flatmate decided on being secretive, why she harms herself, he just wanted to know the cause of her malcontents.

The deafening silence prevailed, longer this time, until the duo were at the apartment. Chris in tanks and baggy jeans and his barefooted roommate clinging onto a pair of heels, only cladding a large black shirt, part of her garter belt exposed as they walked along the hallway, Minjun jogging a bit to keep up with Chris' quick steps.

It was drawing the attention of people, but they didn't bother to think about that.

----------------• ° -💚- ° •---------------

I didn't take that long to update so yay?

I also wrote this in 28 minutes so double yay?

Anyways, never have I ever; gotten burnt by a hot meal

Moving on, hi, how are you?

Also because of the copyright notice I added, it kinda mixed up my chapters, and that made Lee Lee miss his day off and we didn't have Tae

So I'm doing it now

Lee has a day off, so my other, other good friend, Bouncer Tae
(>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and comments, yeah, don't mess with her, she a real bad bish.

Thanks for reading
Lemme know what you think
Cya💙