🚪|02

▫ Third person pov

      “Fight me, fight me, fight me-”

Chan wanted to punch that annoying freshman, but he couldn't. Because that annoying freshman was someone he was well familiar with, let's just say, they were friends. He just casually ignored the brunette, hoping to get home sooner, he had lots of work to catch up on and will probably lose another night's sleep. “I won't fight you!” Chan bellowed, hoping the shorter would give up, but knowing his childish antic, the freshman wouldn't, he just kept on chanting 'fight me' and when Chan turned to him, he got kicked in the sheen.

“I am mad at you Christopher!” Jisung enunciated, ignoring Chan's wails for help and about how painful that kick was. The brunette was mad cause he wanted to be Chan's roommie, but the older had been shutting him down for weeks. Chan didn't want Jisung to be his roommate, cause he was the opposite of what he wanted.

Jisung was sorta polite.

Doesn't know what privacy means, that squirrel would straight get in the bathroom just to ask if you've listened to the new track.

He also, has the touch peoples' possession syndrome, he will basically wear your clothes and sleep on your bed.

We all know he wasn't quiet. Loud ass will literally wake up at three in the morning, singing his favourite song.

Tidy? Let's forget about that, its hopeless.

“I've told you countless times, I don't want you as a roommate!”

Jisung gasped, placing a hand on his chest, trembling a bit. “How could you say that to sensitive ol' me?” he quivered his lips downwards, feigning hurt. He was quite upset when he found out chan and put up an application for a roommate, while he has been begging to be with the older.

“I will run you over with my car,” Chan grew tired off the squirrel's drama. He was pretty much like a cockroach now, no matter how much you step on Jisung's feelings it will never be crushed.

“I might be into that!” that sus quokka winked, a sinister grin on his lips. You could never tell if he was joking or not, even though he claims they were all jest.

“Don't you have Minho to annoy?” Chan sighed. “Or Hyunjin?”

“You know what? I do!” Jisung beamed, turning on his heels, aiming himself to only-he-knows-where. “Two for one bullying.”

Chan simply watched as he marched along, probably in search of the two he had mention. The drive back to his apartment was just him thinking if he'd ever find a roommate, its been a week and every folk that had applied were total NOs.

The redhead sighed, walking into the lonely building, everything was just the way he left it, he loved that. He loved the silence? Even though it gets really boring at times.

Chan kicked off his shoes and took off his jacket, he walked into the kitchen, towards the fridge and brought out a can of his favourite energy drink. The Australian walked over to his computer, going over his messages, pausing when one caught his attention.

Another application.

Character #03
Han Jisung

--------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

Hi, how are you?

Like I said, Lee (> •-•)>  will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜