3

The area around Izuku and the brunette girl became a light pink. Everything in it started to float.

Except izuku.

The girl seemed baffled that her domain didn't affect izuku.

'But how...it should be a sure hit!'

Izuku smirked.

"Domain expansions are like a heat seeking missile right?"

The girl watched as izuku disappeared from her view. The blunt side of a blade pressed against her neck.

"Instead of heat, it seeks cursed energy. I'd expect you to know that;but now you're rapidly using up your own cursed energy. All for nothing, because you can't seek what doesn't exist inside of me. Right?"

Izuku started to laugh as the domain around them dissipated. Izuku took the blade off of the girls neck and kicked the back of her shin. She fell onto her knees.

Izuku walked around to the front of her and looked into her eyes.

"You're strong. I can tell. You just don't think; I've never been to any sort of school yet I knew that being in your domain would do nothing to me unless you got a hit on me yourself."

The girl looked back to him. "Are you going to kill me..."

Izuku scoffed. "Jeez, do you listen at all? I told you I didn't kill Bakugo but could have. So why would I kill you?"

The girl looked annoyed. Before she could speak again Izuku did. "What is your name."

The girl sighed. "Ochako Uraraka."

Izuku slowly nodded before he heard another;deep husky voice speak.

"Domain expansion."

Izuku was confused as he looked over to where the voice came from. A boy with what seemed to be a bird head stood with his hands together.

Ochako's eyes lit up and a smile appeared on her face. "Tokoyami!"

Izuku felt a sliver of panic go through his body as what looked to be a shadow enveloped the area he was in.

A small smile appeared on his face. Suddenly he spat out the small cursed inventory he had in his stomach. Ochako looked at him in disgust.

The curse wrapped itself around izuku, enlarging itself. Izuku reached into its mouth and pulled out the dagger he had before pointing it at Tokoyami.

"You! You are strong!"

Izuku rushed at Tokoyami appearing behind him in an instant. He swung his dagger at the boys leg but through the now black shadow'd floor came a hand made of shadows. It punched the blade causing izuku to almost lose his grip on it. His smile never faltered as he continued to go around and around Tokoyami who was trying to catch him.

Izuku stood in front of the boy who pulled his fist back to punch him. "Your domain is very defensive."

Izuku caught the boys fist and started to twist his arm slowly. "Your quirk combined with your cursed usage is very cool! It's like an extension to your quirk. Giving you the ability to show up anywhere correct?"

Tokoyami didn't answer, instead he dissapeared into the floor under him. Izuku grinned as the boy had inadvertently answered his question.

Izuku looked around with a grin on his face. "Come on out! This is fun!"

Izuku started to think then started to laugh. "You can't sense me! So good like f-"

Tokoyami flew up from his shadow and dark shadow flew at Izuku. Izuku grinned as he turned toward dark shadow and put up an x sign with both of his arms.