17

"Midoriya please, keep up at least some semblance of etiquette here!"

Izuku turned to All Might with a devious grin. In his hands he held multiple American cuisine. He stole all of them from pop up shops in baltimore, then reappeared in Washington D.C within a few seconds,most of that time being used to choose the food he wanted.

He opened his mouth and quickly chomped down on a corn dog. "Mmm." He smiled and chuckled while chewing. All Might sighed but couldn't help but smile. 'This kid...'

The two walked down the street closing in near the White House. They were told to meet someone in a big black suit, they would have a small All Might logo on their suit jacket to signify their purpose.

Izuku looked around, such new surroundings were cool to him. He had been all around Japan but nothing ever captivated him as much as this did. All Might spotted the man they were supposed to meet with and looked to Izuku who was watching people pass them. "Come on Young Midoriya, I have our spot here." He grabbed Izuku's shoulder and patted it, leading him forward.

The man noticed the two foreigners and nodded while turning toward a pathway. Izuku and All Might followed the man and they eventually ended up inside.

Izuku looked around at the walls and saw a bunch of faces. Former presidents from hundreds and hundreds of years ago. Izuku couldn't remember but he was pretty sure the amount of presidents was in the 200 range by now.

The two were lead to a room which opened up behind a bookshelf. Izuku grinned to himself. 'How stereotypical' He thought as they entered the room.

In front of them was a huge table with multiple people sitting at it. Izuku raised a brow. A tall man with grey hair stood up.

"Toshinori Yagi, you've come to request something correct?"

All Might nodded while bowing down.

"Mr.President,as you know Ryomen Sukuna has been found to be alive in a new vessel."

The president nodded as All Might stopped bowing. "This boy here Izuku Midoriya may be our only hope for defeating Sukuna once and for all. Along with the six eyes."

The president raised a brow. "Six eyes? As in the six eyes Satoru Gojo had?"

All Might slowly nodded. "The next holder of Limitless and Six eyes is alive, his name is Tomura Shigaraki...he is in the captivity of All for One who is Sukuna's vessel."

The president sat down and held his head. "Why weren't we notified earlier of this?"

"Because you idiots didn't answer to All Might when he first reached out to you."

All Might's eyes shot over to izuku. "Midoriya!"

The people in suits surrounding the president started to whisper amongst themselves. The president chuckled.

"You're not wrong boy, may I ask why you are here? What power do you bring to the table to defeat these powerhouses?"

Izuku smiled and closed his eyes. Then in the blink of an eye he reappeared back in the same spot but with the inverted spear of heaven in his hands.

"As you can see."

The presidents eyes widened as the security in the room armed themselves.

"I'm not only faster than I can even comprehend;but, I can do this!"

Izuku raised his foot behind him as a crazed smile occupied his face. He then kicked forward, the pure pressure caused by his kick caused a gust of wind to be created. Papers flew throughout the room and the one glass window shattered completely.