6

Izuku was in the air upside down falling toward a curse. A big smile occupied his face as his hair was pushed back by the wind.

Ochako watched as the boy laughed to himself. The dagger in his hand sliced through the curse. Ochako ran over to the curse after he had sliced through it. He kicked himself off of the curse and up into the air again, his kick sending the curse straight at Ochako.

Ochako exercised the curse and then looked to izuku. She used her cursed technique to bring him back down to the ground. Izuku let his curse take the dagger back. "This is fun!" Izuku laughed as he walked up to Ochako.

"Your cursed technique is amazing! You double as an offensive cursed user and a support."

Ochako smiled and nodded. "Yeah!"

Izuku heard a boom far away and smiled while still looking at Ochako. "Let's go!" He quickly turned away and disappeared.

Ochako chased the small glimpses of izuku she could see every time he reappeared until they ended up at a non hero High school. The force emitting from the school was enough to make Ochako shudder. 'Woah...'

She created a veil around the school and as she did izuku crashed through the windows of the building flying straight at her.

She barely dodged and the boy skidded across the pavement for a few seconds before catching himself at the edge of the veil. He stood up and wiped his mouth of blood. He looked at his own blood and grinned.

The curse was easily low special grade. Izuku was durable but he never fought with his full power, he never had too, and this was no different, he'd just have to keep his guard up.

"Are you okay?!"

Izuku chuckled at Ochako. "You think a little blood is gonna stop me?" Izuku jumped back into the building and faced the curse. It was emitting flames from its arms.

It was incredibly hot, the building around them started to melt. Izuku grinned and took a cursed weapon out of his curse. It was a bat looking object. He didn't wanna completely punish this curse, he wanted to have a little fun.

The blue flames of the curse shot at him but izuku easily avoided them, appearing behind the curse in an instant.

"Batter up!"

Izuku swung the bat cracking it against the curses head. It was eerily similar to the complexion of a human. It was flung into a wall which it completely burnt through. Smoke started to fill the school and izuku looked outside to see Ochako with a worried look on her face. He rolled his eyes.

He appeared in front of Ochako. "I don't know why you're worried, I told you I'd be fine."

"I'm not worried about you! I'm worried about the fact that the school is literally melting apart!"

Izuku turned back and realized. She was right, the school was almost completely melting down. He shrugged. "Eh who cares, gives construction workers a job at least."

The curse from inside the building shot a huge wave of fire at the two of them. Ochako's eyes widened. She was a grade 1 sorcerer. To get think rank the normal status quo was being able to defeat a special grade cursed spirit.

But this cursed spirit wasn't just any cursed spirit.

"I'm gonna KILL YOU!"

Izuku's brows raised at its voice. He then laughed as the curse walked out of the school. "TRY IT!"

It had a human looking body, the only problem was it was almost a completely charcoal black. Not in a race way;but it literally looked burned, like a dead body. The blue flames emitting from its body keeping it alive.