16

Izuku laid in his bed. It was the middle of the night and he couldn't manage to sleep. He sat up in his bed and looked at his alarm clock.

2:45

He sighed and swung his legs off of his bed and touched the ground. Standing up, he walked over to the door and grabbed a jacket. Even if it was almost summer, now mid June, it was still a little chilly at night, not that he wasn't used to it.

He walked down the stairs and to the front door where he slowly opened it. He figured since he couldn't sleep he'd go for a walk.

Once he opened the door he saw Ochako sitting on a bench which faced the opposite way of the door. He heard a small sniffle and raised a brow.

"Uraraka?"

Ochako froze and izuku saw her reach her hands up to her face. "Uhm, yeah?" She said before turning around and smiling at the boy.

Izuku walked over toward the bench. "Midoriya what are you doing out here?"

Izuku chuckled as he sat down. "I could ask the same couldn't I?" He told the girl as he made himself comfortable.

Ochako slowly smiled to herself and looked down. "Yeah I guess."

The girls eyes were red and the bags under them were puffy. It was obvious she had been crying. Izuku looked up to the stars. He smiled.

"You know, one thing I've done since I was young was watch the stars at night. Even when I was without a place to stay."

Ochako looked up at him and saw him staring into the air. She then did the same looking at all of the celestial bodies.

"They're so beautiful..." The girl muttered with Izuku chuckling afterword. "I know right."

The two fell silent, watching the stars. Ochako's heart was racing; she was scared she got caught.

In all honesty she hadn't gotten over the day she had to save izuku. Seeing his lifeless body, and having to hold his heart. It was traumazing; but she thought it was worth it because she got to save izuku.

Even so, she would have nightmares, what if she didn't, would Sukuna have beat everyone?

It made her anxious.

"So...what's on your mind?" Izuku asked; turning his head toward the girl.

Ochako sighed. "Just couldn't sleep...too much on my mind." She then looked back to the stars.

"Same...do you mind if I ask what?"

Ochako continued to look at the stars as the silence between them continued. Izuku looked down;disappointed that she wouldn't continue.

"Back at that mission, having to save you. It was just a lot."

Izuku looked back up at Ochako who was staring at the stars. "If I was any later I might not have been able to revive you, if you hadn't been there..." The girl started to tear up. "Chances are All Might would have died and the world would've changed."

Izuku watched as tears started to flow down the girls face again. He frowned...

"Uraraka I'm sorry, if I had been strong-"

"No you idiot! It's not your fault." She looked at the boy as she interrupted him, tears still flowing down her face.

"If anything it's mine! If I had just smacked some sense into you...you wouldn't have gotten fatally injured!"

Izuku breathed in heavily while closing his eyes. He breathed out and leaned back on the bench. "It's going to be okay."

Ochako was slightly surprised, out of everything he could have replied with that was what he came up with?