13

Izuku woke up and yawned. 'That was a nice nap...' He looked around and saw that the class was standing a couple yards in front of him at a window.

He stood up and stretched. "What's going on?" He said to no one in particular.

Kaminari glanced back at him. "The last team is fighting their final exam battle." The boy said before turning back to the window.

Izuku nodded a few times while walking up next to the yellow haired boy. "Who's fighting?"

Kaminari turned toward izuku and observed as he walked up to the students.

Kaminari shrugged while looking back to the battle. "Uraraka,Todoroki, and Bakugo versus All Might."

'A three on one? That sounds a little...'

Izuku then thought back to his fight with All Might, he lost to All Might and knew damn well that he'd win the three on one that All Might was in currently.

'Nevermind, perfectly fair.'

Ochako jumped over Bakugo and closed both of her fists, putting them into a club like position, aiming at All Mights head. As All Might was about to dodge Shoto froze his feet. He went to jump and the ice cracked slightly, but held him down.

Izuku watched in awe, no way All Might lost?

Ochako clobbered All Might on the head, her fists didn't bring him down though. All Might looked at the ground before a small chuckle could be heard.

"You're gonna have to do more than that!"

All Might looked up at Ochako whose heart sank. All Might then punched Ochako in the gut and broke himself out of the ice.

A small smile appeared on Izuku's face, even if he didn't notice it.

Ochako flew back and hit a building. Blood splattered out of her mouth as she became dizzy.

"Damn!" Bakugo could be heard almost laughing as he used his explosions to propel himself into the air and expel the dust that had gathered due to Ochako smashing into the building.

All Might appeared in front of the boy. "It's not nice to laugh at your classmates!" Before Bakugo could react he was punched in the chin and sent into the air.

Before All Might could follow up Shoto was seen gliding along his ice, he grabbed Bakugo in the air and made a path down to the ground.

All Might punched the ice breaking it. He then looked at Shoto and Bakugo who were recuperating.

"Distract him." Shoto mumbled with Bakugo just nodding while wiping his mouth with the backside of his hand.

The two ran in zigzags back and forth toward All Might who was surprised at the sudden coordination.

Bakugo and Shoto appeared in front of the man both with their fists behind them in a punching motion. Shoto's fist lit into flames and Bakugo smiled as he disconnected his grenade shaped support tool. Which held his nitroglycerin like sweat inside.

Bakugo grinned. "Hey All Might!"

"My sweat is just like nitroglycerin, wanna know what that means?!"

Shoto's flame reached the grenade like object and All Might's eyes widened as he put up an X with his forearms in front of his face.

Both Shoto and Bakugo yelled.

"That means it's highly combustible!"

The flames touched the grenade like object and instantly exploded. All of the pressure from the sweat and flames combining leading to an explosion bigger than Bakugo could ever produce on his own.