18

Izuku stumbled into the dorms for class A. It had been almost an hour since he left the American coast line. In that time he visited many different countries, France, Greece, Ireland where he stopped at a pub for half an hour, and a bunch of others.

He yawned, since he had gotten lost in other countries it took a lot longer than it should've for him to get back to Japan. Realistically he could've in a matter of milliseconds, that is if he ran. He arguably could've gotten there instantly. Not that he knew that.

"Midoriya?! You're back! Hey!"

Izuku looked over and saw Ochako with a big smile on her face as she jogged up to him. "You're back so soon, are you okay?" She asked him while patting on his shoulders.

He nodded and brought the inverted spear of heaven up from his side. "Look what I got! A smile formed on his face. Ochako's eyes widened. "Woah! You really got it!"

Izuku nodded more with a smug grin on his face. "Yup, it wasn't too hard. All Might should be back in however long it takes for him to go 6,000 miles by foot."

Ochako raised a brow as she brought her hands off of izuku and down to her side. "Wait...by foot?"

Izuku nodded casually and put the spear near his face. "I stole this. So us getting a flight back here was very unlikely. I ran here pretty quickly I stopped at a few countries in Europe as well! It was fun." Izuku chuckled to himself as Ochako stood there baffled.

"YOU STOLE IT?!"

As if on queue all of the other students walked into the entrance area of the dorms. "Stole what?" Todoroki asked confused at Ochako's scream.

The whole class saw what was in izuku's hand and their eyes collectively widened. Bakugo slowly grinned.

"Stealing? That's not very hero like." The boy laughed at his own remark as the rest of the class all ran at Izuku. "YOU REALLY STOLE IT?!" Hagakure and Momo yelled in unison.

Izuku felt sweat drip down his forehead. "Anyways...now we just have to wait for All Might. Once he gets back we can explain what happened."

Ochako just rolled her eyes. "Listen as you came back I was about to go train, care to join me?" She asks izuku who takes his eyes from the class in front of him and looks over to Ochako.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Izuku quickly walked out of the dorms. Ochako looks back to the class who just sigh. She chuckles and waves as she follows izuku outside.

Izuku closed his eyes and sighed in relief as he slouched his shoulders down. "Thanks for saving me back there."

Ochako chuckled and shook her head. "I wasn't saving you dummy, I just wanted to train and you just so happen to be the best person to do it with." She said with a small smirk. Izuku glanced over to her and then rolled her eyes. "How flattering."

Ochako giggled as the two walked to gym gamma. "So where did you visit on your way back?" Ochako asked the boy who chuckled."Well...France,Germany, Italy,Ireland, those sort of countries. It was fun." Izuku chuckled as they entered the gym.

"Wow...why'd you go to Europe if you're coming from America, couldn't you really just run across the water here?" Ochako asked a bit confused.

Izuku blinked a few times. "I got lost."

Ochako also blinked a few times as the two just stared at one another. "You're something else you know that?..."

Izuku just slowly nodded.

"Anyways, let's spar." Ochako interrupted the small silence that fell between them. Izuku quickly nodded as he took off his shirt and disappeared for a moment. He quickly reappeared with gym pants on, still without a shirt. He put his hand out which held another pair of gym pants. Ochako chuckled and grabbed them.