4

Izuku yawned and stretched his legs out. He blinked a few times and looked at the ceiling. He blinked a few more times.

"Where the hell am I?"

He sat up in the bed he was in and looked around the room. It was a pretty blank room, looked like no one else lived in it.

He got up and started to look around. He saw footprints all around the room, he wasn't sure who's though as there were so many different ones. Same with scents. So many different people and...animals?

Because of Izuku's incredibly heightened senses he could see footprints, he could smell someone direction, etc.

Izuku heard footsteps coming toward him. He braced himself as the door opened.

"Don't worry;I'm not going to hurt you."

A man with long black hair walked into the room.

Izuku watched as the man closed the door behind him.

"Who are you?!"

The man put his hands up. "Shota Aizawa, I'm your teacher."

Izuku raised a brow. "Teacher?"

He suddenly flashed back to when he was last awake.

"If I win you get to join my class at U.A"

All Might's words echo'd through his mind and he grit his teeth. 'Damnit...'

Izuku slowly put his hands down. "Where am I? This doesn't look like a school."

"You're at the U.A first year dormitory."

Aizawa had a tray in his hands that izuku just now noticed. "What's that?"

Izuku started to sniff. Aizawa took the top off of the tray.

"The kids made food, and they asked me to bring some up for you."

Izuku looked at the large meal. He gulped as he felt his mouth start to water. He walked over to Aizawa and he handed Izuku the tray. Aizawa then turned away.

"Thank you."

Aizawa stopped and shook his head. "Go thank them yourself;I'm not a messenger."

Izuku watched the man leave the room. He sighed and looked at the tray in his hands.

'Free food...'

Once he was done eating he took his tray into the halls. He looked around the hallway; almost all of the doors were closed. Izuku saw a staircase at the other end.

He walked over to it and slowly went down, making sure that with each step he stayed quiet. He reached the bottom and poked around the corner.

There he saw a living space; the students sat on the couches.

Izuku recognized two of them. Bakugo, and Tokoyami.

They were all eating breakfast.

"Do you think he'll eat it?" A green haired girl spoke. Izuku used his sense of smell and thought back to the room he woke up in.

'That must be the animal I smelt...she's got a quirk that makes her a hybrid...'

Izuku heard footsteps behind him and turned around. Izuku jumped and ran quickly across the room within a fraction of a second. He was now in the kitchen.

To the students in the living space it was nothing but a small breeze of wind.

"Uraraka! Good morning!" A pink girl ran up to Ochako who smiled. "Mina, good morning!"