15

"I'd like to discuss Ochako Uraraka."

Aizawa raised a brow at All Might. "What about her?"

"She has incredibly high strength, even comparable to my quirk. But just naturally. Is there any reason for that?"

Aizawa brought up the girls record. "I don't suppose so..." He started looking at listed family members. His eyes widened.

'No way...'

Ochako sneezed and grabbed a tissue to wipe her nose. "Ugh...spring is so annoying I hate all of this pollen it's making my allergies go crazy" She said while wiping her nose.

Izuku chuckled as he grabbed more tissues to hand to the girl. "At least we're getting closer to summer."

It was the end of May, the two had started their second year at U.A after Izuku miraculously passed the written portion of the final exams. Even without being there the entire year, truly a testament to his genius.

"Yeah I guess, still it's annoying while it's still around." Ochako replied as she stood up.

The two were in the common room after getting back from training. Since the final exams and Izuku becoming a full time student the two had became what you could call friends.

They were inseparable but didn't really act so. Meaning that they were always together, but not always intentionally. Sometimes they'd "coincidentally" go to the common room at the same time, or wanna go to the gym at the same time, or just hang around campus. At the same time.

Izuku hated to admit but she had become a close friend of his that he held close to his heart. He had also started to get along better with the rest of the class, well besides Bakugo but that was a given.

"You wanna make dinner?" Ochako asked the boy as she stretched. Izuku chuckled in response while also standing up. "With how much sniffling you're doing I think it'd be better if you stayed away from the food. Last thing we need is the entire class getting sick."

Ochako sighed. "You're right and I hate that." She told the boy who giggled back at her. "I'm always right." He crossed his arms with a smug grin.

She playfully flicked his nose which made him flinch and flare his nostrils. "Hey!"

"Don't say dumb things, you're never right."

Izuku glared at the girl. "Nu uh!"

Ochako put her hands on her hips and leaned to the side slightly. "Yuh huh!"

Bakugo sighed as he walked into the common room. "Can you guys stop flirting? I'm gonna make dinner so shut up." He said before passing by the two who had started to blush.

Shoto walked into the room and looked at the two who were still blushing while facing away from each other. "Do I even wanna know what happened?"

Ochako looked over to him. "Just Katsuki being an idiot as per usual!" Izuku nodded in agreement while having his eyes closed.

Shoto just nervously chuckled. "Sounds like him...anyways I'm gonna help with dinner I'll see you guys soon." Shoto said before walking into the kitchen.

Ochako sighed and looked over to izuku who had pulled out his phone. She raised a brow. "Whatcha doin?" She asked him as she peered over his shoulder at the boys phone.

Ochako saw his phone and then slowly gazed toward Izuku's blushing face. "L-listen! I didn't know what to do!"

Ochako busted out laughing, falling onto the couch and holding her stomach while doing so.

"Midoriya you don't have to pretend to do things." She continued to laugh.

Izuku smiled but looked away and shook his head.