9

I messed up my math of izuku's speed in chapter six, I mistook the length of Shizuoka for its area. Izuku's speed was actually 152(ish) miles in a second which places him at 547,200 mph or Mach 713.17882. Massively hypersonic. (My math might be incorrect if for some odd reason you know the actual number please lmk.)

Izuku raised a brow. 'No way...Sukuna is dead...I know he is!'

"Prove it."

Sukuna chuckled and put his hands together.

"Domain expansion."

The surrounding area was destroyed, cars flew around and a huge shrine appeared behind Sukuna.

"Malevolent Shrine."

Izuku's eyes widened as he saw slashes darting close to him. He noticed this wasn't a normal domain.

Izuku disappeared and Sukuna raised a brow while looking around. 'He couldn't have.'

"HEY SUKUNA!"

Sukuna's head turned and hundreds of meters away stood izuku. "You gonna come fight me? Your domain isn't big enough to keep me in it. So that won't work on me." The boy laughed to himself and Sukuna grit his teeth.

'I can't sense his cursed energy...what is he...is this a quirk?'

Malevolent shrine dissipated and Sukuna got into a fighting stance.

'If I make a vow to extend the range of malevolent shrine could I keep him in...'

Izuku appeared in front of the man and swiped under his feet. Sukuna caught himself on his palm, being completely upside-down.

'No...he's too fast.'

Sukuna used dismantle and cleave trying to hit izuku but izuku easily avoided. "You know you aren't sneaky with that right?"

Sukuna smiled and got back onto his feet. "You can see my cursed technique...only one other thing was able to do that." Sukuna started to laugh.

"And what was that? Was it Satoru Gojo?"

Sukuna shook his head no. He appeared in front of izuku and the two started to fist fight. Sukuna threw a right hook and izuku blocked with his left arm before using his right to overhand. Sukuna ducked under it and uppercut izuku in the jaw, the force sending izuku into the air.

Izuku growled. 'He's really strong...is he really sukuna?'

Sukuna appeared above izuku and looked down at him with a grin. "You're fun, maybe I'll keep you alive."

Sukuna put his foot on izuku's stomach stopping his upward momentum and then smashed down into the ground.

Izuku felt the wind knocked out of him and laid frozen.

"Who am I kidding. You're dead."

Sukuna raised his hand and put it into a gun like position.

Izuku was still frozen. He grit his teeth and braced himself. "You can't kill me, you son of a bitch."

Sukuna slowly smiled. "Watch me."

Before he could use dismantle and cleave his vision became pitch black. "What...what is this?"

Sukuna sensed cursed energy from in front of him and brought his hand up, shooting dismantle and cleave in front of him.

Izuku looked behind himself and saw Aizawa. A small smile appeared on his face. Izuku kicked Sukuna in the balls and he looked down. "Little shit!" He blindly shot at izuku who appeared behind Sukuna and used a dagger to stab him in the back.