12

Ok ok ok, it's been a WHILE, yall know I had to lock in for my personal life and Wattpad was on the back burner. I'm not gonna make any promises on updates anytime soon for any of my stories. This is a chapter I wrote in December and decided to publish. I still remember most of my plans for this story so I don't plan to drop it.

Izuku yawned as he finished putting his U.A uniform on. 'Man...I really don't wanna do this.' He looked in his bathroom mirror and looked at his tie.

He had no idea how to tie it.

He sighed and tossed the tie onto the bathroom counter. He walked out of his bathroom and then out of his room;grabbing his yellow backpack on the way out.

Izuku walked through the hall of the dorms. He was still half asleep as it was only 6;30 in the morning. "Midoriya."

He glanced over and saw Ochako walking out of her room. "Hm." He groaned as he nodded at her, acknowledging her presence.

"I'm surprised you're up, I was ready to barge in your room and wake you."

Izuku sighed as the girl walked up next to him. "I don't need you to parent me. I've gone almost 17 years without parents I don't need someone to act as one now." Izuku covered his mouth and yawned. Ochako scowled. "I'm not parenting you, I'm trying to be a good friend."

Izuku raised a brow. "Who said that we were friends?"

Ochako scoffed. "Fine, if you want it to be like that it can be." She walked in front of him and his body suddenly started to feel really heavy. He struggled to stay on his feet as it felt like the world was slowly pushing down at him.

He looked forward at Ochako who then looked back and smirked, the pressure lifted as she did and izuku rolled his eyes. 'That technique is really annoying.'

Ochako then froze in place. She turned her head to izuku again. "Oh yeah, here." She took a mask out of her pocket and tossed it to him.

Izuku blinked a few times while looking at the mask. "What's this?"

"You're dead, so you can't be seen anywhere."

Izuku raised a brow at the girl and she sighed. "We need to hide the fact that you're alive, if we do then when you try and attack the six eyes there's no way he'd expect it. So like I said, you're dead."

The boy had a deadpan expression on his face. "Really? Like you're not joking?"

Ochako shook her head. "Nope, Aizawa told me to give it to you. It's a must; dead man." She chuckled to herself before walking down the stairs.

Izuku sighed and looked at the mask again before thinking.

'Is this thing based off of All Might?'

It was a green mask that could pull over his head. It had big ears that kind of reminded izuku of a rabbit, but then also of All Might's hair. It also had a bottom piece that was obviously meant to be put over his mouth. He sighed to himself.

He hated to admit but he thought it was pretty cool.

He wrapped it around his face and walked back into his room. For some reason it blacked out his eyes, only the green shining through.

A small grin started to form on his face.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Izuku turned around and looked at Bakugo who was glancing into his room. "None of your business."

Bakugo scoffed. "Whatever Deku."

Izuku raised a brow.

'What the hell is a deku.'