20

It had been 4 months since the class united fully, it was November now. Since then they had been training extra hard, and bonded more like a family than normal classmates. It was later in the night and Izuku walked toward the bathhouse, Ochako had harassed him into taking a bath. She even told him she'd come by and make sure he was in the bath just so that he wouldn't lie.

He walked into the bathhouse and into the shared baths. He dropped his towel to the ground before quickly picking it back up.

He had a swimsuit on as Ochako requested. He went over and slowly got into the hot bath. He slowly smiled as he sat down and let himself soak.

"Midoriya?"

Izuku opened his eyes and looked over to the entrance to see Ochako in a towel. "Uraraka" He replied as he stood up.

"Okay good you're here."

She sighed in relief as she walked over to the bath and slowly got in, leaving her towel on the edge. She was also in a swimsuit for obvious reasons.

"Now listen you need to bath more often, like everyday after training."

Izuku's face was contemptuous as he raised one of his lips. "Okay can we drop the act, you know I shower every day."

Ochako glanced over at him and sighed. "Listen I needed you alone where no one else would hear us. These shared bathhouses are the perfect spot because no one uses them anymore."

"Why don't they use them...it's pretty nice in here." Izuku asked rhetorically as he looked around.

"Mixed gender bathing went out of style decades if not centuries ago. There's barely any spots around anymore this is one of the only ones."

Izuku slowly nodded while looking at Ochako. "So, what did you need to tell me?"

Ochako sighed as she slowly submerged herself in the water more, only leaving her head above water. "Well, I wanted to discuss All Might."

Izuku's mood quickly soured, it was November now. They never heard from All Might after Izuku got back to Japan back in July. He was presumed dead, which scared Izuku.

In his mind the Americans could jump at any point. He didn't like the feeling of dread surrounding it.

Ochako noticed the boy stuck in his own head and she slid over next to him. She reached her hand up and put it on his shoulder. "I know you're anxious about him Midoriya, but we really need to keep on the rest of the curses in Japan so that when we fight Sukuna it's a numbers game in our favor. We still need to get those two curses we fought back in April."

Izuku glanced over to her and nodded slowly. "I know you're right...it's just weird I've never really felt like this you know?" He said as he looked away from Ochako.

The girl slowly nodded as she noticed a tear slowly fall down Izuku's face. She bit her lip and closed her eyes before popping up out of the water. She was now just normally sitting next to him.

He looked over to her and forced a smile. "What was that fo-" She interrupted him by wrapping her arms around his head and pulling him closer to her, his head on her chest.

"Remember what I said right..."

Izuku was a bit confused as he felt a few more tears fall down his face. After a few silent seconds he finally got it, he sniffled and smiled as he slowly wrapped his arms around her as well.

"Yeah...I do..." He closed his eyes and just embraced the girl.

It was a sense of comfort he had never gotten before, he never had parents, nor a guardian. So when he was sad he just was sad, but now it was different. He had someone by his side to lift him up when he was down.