5

"Tomura."

Shigaraki opened his eyes. "Master..."

"Today is the day, the day we take down some of the sorcerers that want us dead."

Shigaraki slowly smiled.

"Yes...yes master."

The taller man, Shigaraki's master spoke with a big grin on his face. "To Kagoshima."

Izuku walked toward the U.A dorms with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He and All Might discussed that once summer break was around they would both take a trip to America.

All Might knew that retrieving the Inverted spear of heaven would be a daunting task.

After all it was only a rumor that it still existed.

It was currently the middle of February. Izuku wasn't sure how his schooling would work, after all it was almost the end of the school year and he just joined. Would he go to second year or stay a first year?

He'd worry about that later, for now he had to worry about actually going to school. He entered the dorms and in the living space was Aizawa. Aizawa looked over to izuku and walked over. Izuku looked at the bag in his hand.

"What's that?"

Aizawa walked up and handed izuku the bag. "Your uniform. You don't have to come to class today but starting tomorrow you're a full fledged student of class 1-A." Aizawa turned toward the door and started to walk away.

Izuku looked down at the bag and sighed.

He really didn't wanna do this.

But at least he had a day to do whatever he wanted. He watched as Aizawa neared the door to leave. "Yo!"

Aizawa slowly turned back at him. "What?"

"Can I go uh...exercise some curses?"

Aizawa could see through his bluff. He sighed. "Just don't hurt anyone."

Izuku smiled and nodded. "Don't worry teacher, I won't hurt anyone."

Aizawa just sighed and walked out of the dorms. Izuku smiled and looked down at the uniform.

'At least now I'll have legal leeway to do what I do.'

"Midoriya?"

Izuku glanced behind himself and saw Ochako standing at the staircase.

Izuku raised a brow. "Hm? What are you doing here?"

Ochako sighed and walked up to the boy. She looked him in the eyes. It intrigued him.

"Is there something you want?"

Ochako shook her head. "Nothing like an item. I just want to get along."

Izuku's face grew a smug grin. "Who said we couldn't?"

Ochako wasn't amused. "You seem to think you're better than all of us."

"And where have I shown that? I haven't even met ninety percent of the class."

Ochako's mouth slowly opened but she just sighed.

"Just don't be rude please, that's all I ask."

Ochako went to turn around but izuku spoke. "You wanna come with me? If you think that I think I'm better than you I can show you why I know I am." Izuku had a smirk on his face.

Ochako glared at the boy. "And where are you going?"

"Probably Tokyo, lots of curses around there wouldn't you say?"