7

"Midoriya."

Izuku turned around and saw Aizawa at his door. "Hm?"

"We need to speak. Things are going on and I think we need you at the front stage."

Izuku sat up and rolled his feet off of his bed. "Really? You need a teenager to do your dirty work for you?"

Aizawa scowled. "Just get up and come with me."

"Uh huh." Izuku put on shoes and followed Aizawa out of the dorms it was the night izuku moved in to the dorms. He was still scheduled to go to school the next day for the first time.

"So, why am I the only one being brought to wherever you're bringing me?"

Aizawa kept walking. "Your strength is on par with All Might if not more. Plus I assume he explained to you why the fact that you don't have cursed energy is an advantage right?"

Izuku nodded as he followed the man. "I mean yeah but that was literally earlier today, there's no way this all started already right?"

Aizawa slowed down so that the two were next to each other. He pulled out his phone and showed izuku a photo. It was the remains of Kagoshima city. Izuku's eyes widened. "Who did that..."

"Tomura Shigaraki."

"He's the one with Limitless Six eyes right?"

Aizawa nodded at the boy and izuku looked down. 'A whole city...'

"I thought I could be a surprise attack but I still need it get the inve-"

Aizawa turned around and smacked his palm over izuku's mouth. "Don't say that so casually, we're making negotiations with the current holders in America."

Izuku smacked Aizawa's hand off of his mouth before Aizawa could even see Izuku's hand move. "Okay, that still doesn't help me. I can't get past infinity without it."

"No one can, izuku you have to understand we're playing a 50/50 here. If he has infinity on 100% of the time we're almost guaranteed to lose."

"But if I use the inverte--" izuku watched as Aizawa went to raise his hand again but izuku shut his mouth.

"If I use the thing then that won't matter right? It goes through any cursed technique."

Aizawa nodded. "Yeah, it's a must. Either way we need you for the curses that are running rampant."

The cursed energy from civilians families after the mass murder in Kagoshima along with the cursed energy expelled from the bodies of every dead person in the city lead to hundreds if not thousands of curses to form.

Izuku sighed as the two reached the front of U.A. "Any strong ones?"

Aizawa opened the door for the boy. "Yeah, I don't know your full physical prowess but I have an idea of it."

"You probably know more than me." Izuku laughed to himself as he walked into the school.

"That's true, I saw you literally disappear earlier when you brought Uraraka back here. Also we fought a few years ago."

Izuku raised a brow. "Wait really?! I don't remember that!"

Aizawa sighed as they walk through the halls. "Yeah, you were young and even then." Aizawa paused and looked at the boy.

"I was no match for you."

Izuku felt a smirk creep onto his face. "Wow, I bet that hurt your ego." He scoffed.

Aizawa shook his head. "I didn't use my cursed technique on you because you were a kid. So your superior speed and strength, if I had won if anything it would've been embarrassing for you."