⇻At it⇺

Edited a couple of things (sorry if you thought that it was a new part)
----

"It's Gally" I said, my words caused Alby to tense up.

"Did he do anything to you?"

"No, it's more what he said" I explained, I was really trying to calm him down, but by his reaction I could tell that I wasn't exactly succeeding.

"He said that we shouldn't do it anymore. " Newt came in and tried to finish explaining what I started. "Well, at least that she shouldn't do it with me" Alby looked more and more confused and worried with every explanation we gave him. As if this wasn't confusing for me.

"And how is this slint head supposed to know what you should or shouldn't do?" He finally spoke.

"He has this... connection to WICKED, like these weird dreams" I answered

"Well, at least that's what he says" said Newt, he really didn't believe him, or at least didn't want to.

"And that he 'saw' somehow that they don't want us to have a baby together. And who knows what they'll do if he's right and we do have one" I continued, trying really hard not to picture what methods WICKED may have to get rid of babies. Newt held my hand, as if he knew what I was thinking about.

After a long pause Alby finally spoke.

"Guys, I'm sorry to say this, but you have to keep at it. I can't put everyone's safety at risk just because that shank had a nightmare." he said " It's the most logical option, if this was true they would've let us know"

"It wouldn't be the first trick they pull on us" Newt said

I nodded at their words, they were both right, I just couldn't ignore the bad feeling I had about all this. "Ok" I said as I received a squeeze on my hand from Newt. I felt Alby's eyes on us, I looked at him and for a second saw pity in his expression. 

"By the way, why weren't you two working in the gardens?" Alby said, making me remember the little race Newt and I had to the Dead Heads.

"I-er, we gotta go" Newt said and stood up from one of the multiple chairs in the gathering room. He was still holding my hand.

"Alby" I said right before we walked through the door. I had just remembered something " Can I borrow some paper?"

"Why?" he asked, rising an eyebrow

"A pregnancy test" I said and watched Alby rise his eyebrows and become clearly uncomfortable

"Er sure, just wait a minute" he said turning around and going upstairs.

"That was subtle" Newt said from behind me, laughing a little.

"Thanks, I try" I said. I really didn't know how else to say it, so I figured that the less importance I gave to it the easier it would be.

Soon after, Alby gave me a small piece of paper and a pencil.

" You know what to do right?" He asked me.

"I guess? You just have to write what you want to get and throw it in the box right?"

"Yeah"

"Well, um, thanks" I said and put both things in my pocket " seems easy enough"

"We should go" said Newt scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes you should" said Alby

We headed towards the wooden door, but once again, something stopped us from leaving.