⇻Something Sweet⇺

Newt holds my hand as he leads me through the glade, trying to find Alby, which leads to asking every glader that he sees about him, if they have seen Alby, and if they know where he is right now. Sadly every glader that Newt asks gives me a questioning look about my outfit, because, lets just admit it, I am wearing boy clothes, and that for some reason deeply weirds them out. Shucking guys.

         Finally, we run into Alby, who looks like he has been doing the same been doing the sane thing as us, asking everyone about us. Wait, that doesn't make much sense does it? Urgh I don't know what I am doing today... Shucking period. Right as I said that, I feel a sting on my lower stomach, causing me to let out a small groan, which Alby and Newt hear. Newt kisses on the cheek. I try to smile at him, all this scene causing Alby to shift on his feet uncomfortably. 

        " So, Alby what did you want to talk about?" Newt says. Alby looks to boths sides, as if what he was going to tell us was top secret. 

        "Lets go somewhere more er... private" he says

        "What about the tree house?" I say, not realizing that to get there I would have climb all the steps to actually get to the house. 

        "I was thinking about your cabin" Alby says, saving my life. 

        " Sure" I say

        " Then lets go" says Newt

        Once we get to the cabin Newt and I sit on the bed and Alby sits on a chair that was on a corner of the room. 

        " So Anne, you are on your period right?"

        " Yep" I say popping the p for some weird reason.

        " And that means that you can't get pregnant right?"

        "Yep"

        " And that dellays our... er mission rigth"

        " Yes, but what do you bloody want her to do about it?" says Newt protectively holding my hand. 

        "Newt, chill ok? I just wanted to make sure that you guys understand what this means." Alby says, then he looks at me " Anne, we only had two weeks left, but now, since you are on your period, that gives us only one week to complete the mission" He then looks at Newt " Newt, we can't tell the others about it, they will freak out, and no one nows what the shuck they are capable of doing." he makes a pause as if giving us time to think about what the gladers could do. " I have heard them talking, about how you to don't seem to be doing it. You need to make them believe that you are dong it, or they would go crazy, they-"

        " How the shuck do you want us to make them believe that we are doing it huh?" Says Newt, I can feel anger in his tone, and his grab becomes tighter. Alby looks at me, then back to Newt, he runs his hands over his head.

        " I don't know... Maybe you could brag about it, talk to Minho, he can help you, make some noises" I feel heat coming to my cheeks, what does he mean by making noises? I mean, I know what he wants us to do, but still... " Be more affectionate in pubic... things like that" Alby continues, I can tell that he is uncomfortable with all this, he isn't looking at me at all. " Just tell me that you will ok? I don't want any one else doing being controlled by WICKED and going out of their minds.."

        " We will, I promise" I say, trying to make Alby feel better, after all he is just looking out for all of us. He is a great leader.

        "Thank you Anne, I believe you" he says smiling at me. He stands up and heads for the door, then I remember that I need to tell him something.

        " Alby!" 

        "Yes?" he says turning around.

        " Minho knows"

        " It is ok. We can trust Minho, but no one else ok? Just us 4"

        " Ok" says Newt walking up to Alby " Thanks for everything"

        " No problem, now er, I am gonna leave you two alone" After saying that he goes outside. Once again leaving Newt and I alone together.

        " Newt" I say 

        " Yes love?" 

        " Lets go get something to eat" then i walk up to him and open the door " Do you guys have chocolate?"

        He smiles and kisses me on the lips " I don't think so darling" I kiss him back.

        " Are you sure?"

        " Yes, I would've known, I love chocolate" then he thinks again " But I might have something sweet for you"  He licks his lips. I can't stop thinking about what he means by something sweet for me.

        " What?" I say, wanting to taste his lips again

        " Oh I think you know love" he says, then he touches my lips with his finger tips, making me shiver " But you'll have to wait a week" he then says, leaving me begging for more as he runs towards the kitchen.

        " You shucking idiot" I scream making him turn around and wait for me.

        " Oh c'mon Anne, hurry up!"

        " Shuck you!" I say in between laughs, while I try to run after him forgeting for a second that I shouldn't be running, then coming back to reality thanks to a sting on my stomach, that makes me slow down to a fast walk. Newt realises it and runs towards me, kissing me on the lips.

        " I am sorry, I forgot" 

        " It is ok" I say trying to cath my breath " Now lets go eat" He smiles and we walk together towards the kichen, holding hands as if we were two lovebirds, which we actually are.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

So guys, what do you guys think? Don't foreget to vote and/or comment

4K reads!!! I am freaking out I love you all so much!!

♛ Book Worm