⇻Cravings⇺

Trigger warning, read at your own risk. (If you haven't had any problems so far you should be fine)
---

Gally took another step forward, light fully hit him now, and I saw that he was holding something in his hand.

He came closer and I decided to run for the door. He grabbed me before I could  even come close to the exit. Both his hands tightly held my wrists.

"NEWT! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I yelled to the top of my  lungs. That didn't make Gally happy.

Pain shot trough my body as he slammed me against one of the walls. He brought his hips close to mine. Everything was happening all over again. I tried to get rid of his grip, but I failed miserably, he was too strong for me. He proceed to pin my hands above my head with one hand, while he gagged me. He wasn't leaving any space between our bodies so I was completely immobilized. All his weight pressing against me.

"You won't scream anymore now" he whispered to my ear. I tried to shake him off me, but didn't succeed. He ran his free hand throughout my body, while the other was making sure I couldn't use my hands. I felt his finger tips touch my skin and tears started falling down my cheeks.

" Let's finish what we started"

Suddenly, the door opened, I looked that way and saw no other but Oliver. He stood by the entrance and looked at me, then at Gally. What is he doing? He finally took one step forward and closed the door behind him. I realized then that he wasn't here to help me.

"Took your sweet time didn't you?"Gally spat at him, his hands still roaming though my body. The track hoe just shrugged and showed him a rope.

"Figured this may come in handy" he said devilishly grinning at Gally. He then proceeded to tie my hands together and to put them behind my back. This gave me an opportunity to escape, which I desperately took, I shook Oliver off me, making him fall to the ground, he wasn't expecting me to put up a fight. I made a move towards the door, but I was soon stopped by Gally who once again slammed me against the wall. My back started to burn from the pain, and I lost all the air in my lungs, what made me fall to the ground. But they didn't let me rest much longer, soon Oliver brought me up to my feet, and once again was pinned to the wall.

"Let's just get this over with"

---

"Anne!"

"ANNE WAKE UP"

I opened my eyes and took a big breath of air. I saw Newt's worried face over mine. Soon his arms were around me, comforting me.

"Shhh" he whispered "It was just a dream" He said while I cried on his shoulder. "It's ok, I'm here love"

I kept sobbing on his shoulder, and he kept saying soothing words. That dream was too much for me, too real, too scary. I finally ran out of tears to spill and was able to stop crying.

"Are you ok now?" Newt asked after I pulled away from his arms. We were both sitting down on our bed, he was still wearing his worried look. He wiped one of the remaining tear drops from my face. I nodded to his words. 

"You do know that I would never let anyone hurt you right?" he whispered to me while cupping my face with his hands.

"It was horrible" I said thinking back to my dream " An-and it felt so real"

"Was it him again?" He asked concerned, this wasn't the first time I had a nightmare related to the incident.

"Not only him, the track hoe was there too, Oliver." I said recalling the dark eyed boy.