⇻Cabin⇺

Fast Foward

It has been a week since I arrived to the Glade, which means that I only have 3 more weeks to get pregnant. I still can't believe it, but at least now I who I am going to have to do it with.

While the builders are buiding the cabin, I am sleeping with Newt in his room in the homestead. Yes, I am sleeping with Newt, but we are only doing that sleeping, I am not ready for the other thing yet, although I can't say that I am not enjoying the fact that I have to share a room with Newt.

I don't have anything to do during the day, so I just hang around, helping however I can, but I usually just stay in the tree house, thinking about my stuff, normally hoping for Newt to finish whatever he is doing so we can be together. God I love him so much, I know I just met him, but it feels as if I knew him from long ago, it is shuch a weird feeling. I was immersed in my thoughts when someone came from behind and covered my eyes.

" I have something to show you" I could tell that it was Newt, he has such a beautiful accent, it just gives me the chills.

"Really?" I say as I stand up, Newt is still covering my eyes, but he manages to help me up.

" Yes, but you have to trust me, cause I am not gonna let you see where we are going"

" You know I trust you" 

" Good that, cause we have to get down"

After a lot of struggling, we manage to get to the floor, I had to promise Newt that I wouldn't open my eyes while I was climbing down the tree. I don't have to tell you how shucking hard that was, I almost fell once! But of course Newt was there to catch me. Once we got to the floor he covered my eyes again with his hands and guided me across the field. I could imagine where we were going, because of all the branches that were on the floor, the wind blowing my hair and well, what really told me where Newt was taking me was that Chuck came and said " The cabin is ready Newt!" I can imagine Newt glaring at Chuck, poor Chuck. I wonder what is ready in the cabin...

" I wonder where you are taking me" I say teasing him

" Ha-ha that is bloody funny, as if you didn't know already" I gigle. I love when he says bloody, and he says it a lot.

" Well, since I know already, can you uncover my eyes?" I say as I stop walking

" Nope"

" Why not?" I feel Newt leaning closer to my face, he is behind me, so his head is alost resting on my shoulder now

" Because it gives me an excuse to be close to you" he wispers into my ear, I shiver. I want to turn around and kiss him, but he won't let me. Shucking Newt.

After a little bit more of walking, we stop and he finally uncovers my eyes. We are in the place were we first slept together, and under that tree, there is a small wooden cabin, It is really nothing special, but it seems perfect to me. I know that I should be scared, and I am, and I should be questioning everything, and that I shouldn't do it, but I just can't think about anything else but Newt.

" Do you like it?" says Newt as he pulls me into a hug

" I do, but can I ask you a question?"

" You just did"

" Then I'll ask you two questions. Why are there no windows?" I just realized that and I was very curious. It was gonna be completely dark in there!

" Um well..." Newt was starting to blush" It was Alby's idea, so while we are, you know doing the mission nobody has the great idea of looking through the windows...." I feel my cheeks blush.

" Oh, I didn't think of that... But how are we gonna see anything when we are in there?"

" Well come with me and I'll show you" he says as he grabs my hand and sprints towards the cabin. He opens the door and shows me everything inside of the cabin. There are lots of light balls everywhere. They are beautifull, they are united by a string and hanged on the walls, and around the bed. That is pretty much what is inside of the cabin. A bed.

" Why is there only a bed in here?"

" Cause that is all that we will need." He blushes whe he realizes what he just said "And because they couldn't figure out how to make the water get here for a shower..." I walk up to him

" What should we do now?"

" What are you suggesting Anne?" He smirks at me.

" Not what I think that you are thinking..." I elbow him " I was just wondering cause you know, we usually have stuff to do. I don't know"

"Now that you mention it, I think that Alby wanted to talk to you..." Right after he said that we hear a scream pierce the air. Someone was calling me, yelling my name.  Newt and I rush outside of the cabin, only to run into Alby who looks at us with worried eyes.

" What the shuck is going on?!" Alby looks to me and then goes back to Newt.

" It is Gally" he looks as if he is deciding whether he should tell us or not, fortunately he decides to tell us " He is calling for you, Anne, he is going crazy, he doesn't eat, he doesn't drink. He is gonna die."

" She is not going anywhere near that shank " says Newt pulling his arm around my waist. Another scream pierces the air.

Alby ignores what Newt just said and looks at me.

" Anne, please he is going to kill himself if you don't go over there. Just talk to him. You don't even have to be in the same room as him. And you can be with Newt all the time. Please. "

I look at Alby and then at Newt. I really don't like Gally, but I remember the weird tone of his voice, how he seem so emotionless... Next thing I know is that I am standing a meter away from the slammer, with Newt by my side walking towards the screaming boy who almost raped me.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

♛ Book Worm