⇻Just Proving a Point⇺

A/N Listen to Young God by Halsey when reading this chapter ;) btw MATURE content ahead, please don't read if you are like 12 (and if you do don't say you weren't warned)

"I'm going to teach that shank that you are only mine and leave you only ever wanting me."

Newt moved on top of me and started kissing my neck, he started sucking  my sweet spot making me moan while he held my hands above my head. After he finished with my neck he kissed the spot of skin he had abused with his mouth. He roamed through my neck and started going down to my collarbone, he then let go of my hands so I could take my shirt off, but as soon as I did so he trapped my hands again, any movement I could make was being restricted by his weight.

His hands came down to my stomach, my eyes were closed and I was trying my hardest not to moan. He then grabbed my chin, I opened my eyes and met his. "If you are not comfortable with any of this tell me, I'll stop whenever you need me too." I nodded at his words and moved up to kiss him. A kiss that started as a sweet gesture soon turned into a heated make out and Newt's hands started roaming all over my body. My hands, which where free now went straight to his hair, I pulled hard and Newt seemed to like it judging from the moan that came out of his mouth. He pulled away and took his shirt off, as he did so I was able to sit up a little but I soon fell back down when Newt pressed his lips against mine. He was moving his hips down on mine, creating friction between us. He pulled away from the kiss and I took my bra off, I wanted all of me touching all of him, I sat up once again, not being able to do anything was frustrating me.

"I'm in control today love" he purred to my ear, his tone lower than usual, something that sent shivers all over me as he pressed his body to mine, trapping me between the mattress and his weight. He grabbed my hands with his and started kissing down to my stomach again, kissing twice wherever he found a freckle.

"You are so bloody perfect" he said in between kisses "And you are all mine". He let go off my hands as he started taking my pants off. It may have been just me, but it felt like he was taking them off slowly in purpose, and every minute that went by without him touching me felt like an eternity. My pants finally fell to the floor. I opened my eyes.  He then started unbuttoning his pants, and I sat up and helped him, when I did so and once his pants fell to the floor I couldn't help but stare at his bulge.

"Enjoying the view?" he said with a smirk, but he didn't leave any time for me to answer because as soon as our gazes met he moved towards me and made our lips collide into a kiss. My bare chest was touching his, the only things separating us being a thin layer of cotton.

He slowly pushed my body down and as we kissed his hands found my chest, he flicked my nipples and then massaged my breasts. Moans escaped from my lips in between kisses as his hands wondered freely on my chest and as he created friction between us with the movement of his hips. I could feel his length jabbing onto my skin. One of his hands then wondered down my bare stomach as mine went straight to his sandy hair. His hand was getting to a dangerously low position as it trailed down my skin. He positioned his hand over my underwear and started adding pressure as he drew sloppy circles over my clothed heat. While he was doing that our kisses began getting sloppier and sloppier.

"You're so bloody wet" he said to my ear after he pulled away from the kiss and as I took in a deep breath. Newt stood up, and moved me closer to the edge of the bed and kneeled in front of me as he held my legs open.

"Newt" I managed to say as he moved his thumbs on my thighs. I felt the air being sucked out of my lungs as he landed a kiss on my right thigh and grabbed the sheets of the bed as he kept moving closer and closer to my core.

"I wanna try something new today" he said looking up, his pupils dilated to an extreme.

"O-ok" I managed to say as I looked into his chocolate eyes.  Newt then proceeded to slide my panties off, and as soon as he dropped them on the floor he had to stop looking at me and redirected his eyes to my core.

Newt licked his lips without moving his eyes away from me. And moved his head forward, and I felt his breath hitting my most sensitive spot. He started placing little kisses on my right thigh, and just when he was getting to my centre he moved to my left thigh and repeated the process. He was being such a tease,  but I can't say I didn't like it. He then licked the inside of my right thigh and blew directly on there.

"Newt..." I said, his teasing was going too far and it was driving me mad.

He moved his thumb and rested it on my clït, he then started to rub small circles. He  brought his tongue to my heat and moved it up and down against my slït. He then pressed it to my entrance while his finger kept moving in circles. My grip on the sheets of the bed became tighter and my moans more uncontrollable as he entered me with his tongue. His thumb never stopped moving, and his other hand was positioned on my thigh to keep my legs open. He took his tongue out and proceeded to enter me with his finger. I gasped when I felt it go in.

"Shuck!" I said as he added another finger. The knot in my stomach was becoming tighter, and I was struggling to keep eyes open.

I felt everything drifting far away as he started to pound faster and as he managed to insert a third finger. Newt then came up and kissed me, which surprised me, because I was already feeling too many things at once.  This kiss felt very different, and I didn't want it to be over. 

"I-I'm close" I managed to say after tearing our lips apart. I don't know if Newt didn't hear me or just didn't care, because he kept pounding and adding pressure on my clït. I was about to come when suddenly he stoped. I let out a disappointed groan.  I didn't like the emptiness I was feeling.

Just as I opened my eyes I felt Newt putting himself inside of me. Pounding ever so slowly. Slow enough to make me go mad. Scratch his back. Moan loud enough to make the whole Glade hear us.  Then speeding up to slow down again. Kissing my neck. 

I grab his hair. Wrap my legs around him. Lose myself in his hot breaths. His pounding. Him filling me up. 

I'm gone. 

I come back to our cabin, and see him laying on the bed. Panting, his chest rising and falling as his eyes stare somewhere far way. Finally, he turns around, and I meet his beautiful almond eyes. 

"I bloody love you Anne"

"Not as much as I do"

----

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS. 

Yes, it's been forever. And guys, honestly I don't think I'm gonna keep writing. I just decided to finish this part (it was halfway done in my drafts) and publish it because I left you in a cliff hanger.  

I explained everything on my profile, but, judging from your comments it doesn't seem like you guys pay much attention to those (😂)

Anyways, I'm sorry but school is keeping me super busy, and I found that I don't have the time/motivation to write anymore (at least on wattpad) 

Sorry babes. 

Thank you for everything, but this will probably be my last update. 

Love,  

♛Book Worm♛