⇻ Announcements⇺

-Announcement

As we walked I felt a not forming in my stomach, they were going to tell EVERY glader in here that I had to get pregnant by the end of the month! Who knows what these guys will do? I shivered just by thinking about it. Just as if Newt had read my mind he clumsily held my hand.

" It is going to be okay" he smiled at me " and if anyone even thinks about touching you I will beat the bloody hell out of them, so don't worry ok?

" Okay..."

I tried to smile, but I couldn't, I felt Newt squeezing my hand. At least I knew that he will always be there for me. We got to building where I first read the note, but now it was filled with sweaty, strong and pissed off teenagers. Newt and I made our way to the middle, we walked holding hands, he wouldn't let go off me, and glared at anyone who looked at me. Once we got to the middle, Alby told me to seat next to him, I let go off Newt and sat down, wondering what would happen in the next minutes.

" All right everyone" Alby said and everyone shut up and looked at Alby, well some guys looked at me but then looked away quickly. " I have told you all to come here because we have something to tell you all..." he looked at me as if he was asking me permission " Anne was sent here with a... a mission to fulfill" he chose his words carefully" and if she doesn't fulfill it then the doors won't close at night and we won't get more supplies. She is the last greenie that we will ever get." he made a pause here it comes, he is gonna say it " So if she goes up to you and asks you for help, just listen to her, if you have any questions about what she... Well about what she asked you to do, then just come to either Newt or me and we will solve any doubts. The gathering is dismissed" I could not believe that he didn't tell them. I owed so much, I felt so relieved, I was actually happy But then someone yelled over all of the voices of the gladers, of confused gladers, of curious gladers.

" Why don't you tell them Alby? They have the right to know!" I scanned through the crowd to find out who said that, when I saw him, I recognized him immediately, it was one guy who was at the first gathering, so I guessed that he was a keeper. He had dirty blond hair, was around 17 years old and really particular, to say something nice, eye brows, I think that his name was Gally. Right in that moment I knew that he was going to give me problems, not only now, but also in the future.

" Would you bloody shut up?" yelled Newt over all the voices that rose in the room, he looked furious, I thought that he was going to go up to him and punched the shit out of him.

" Gally" said Alby" don't do this, please, think about her" he said and pointed at me. I didn't want anyone to pity me, but it seemed a good excuse to make him shut up so i dealt with it. Gally looked at me and I could tell that something came to his mind on that moment, and once again got the feeling that he was going to be trouble.

" Okay," he said angrily" but you will have to tell them eventually" then he stormed out the room. After he left, every glader was talking, yelling at me, at Alby and at Newt. They wanted to know, they wanted to know my secret.

" Lets get you out of here" said Newt as he helped me get out of the building. He always protected me, and I had the feeling that he would always will.

We walked through the Glade and grabbed some food from the kitchens, then we went to the forest where he took me on my first day in the Glade. It was almost night, and it was starting to get dark, wind was blowing and the trees looked as if they were dancing. I didn't think that I would ever say this about anything in this place, but it was beautiful. We sat under the same tree where we sat for the first time and just admired the landscape. I thought about everything and nothing at the same time. I thought about IT and I thought about Newt.

" I am glad that Alby didn't actually them about it" I said

" Yeah, me too, I would've been stupid" he said looking at me

" What is wrong with Gally by the way? Have I done something to him? I mean why does he want everyone to know?"

" I don't know, that slinthead is just a bloody idiot" he said, I saw rage in his eyes

"Newt, " I said as I grabbed his hand " can we stay here?" I really didn't want to face anyone after how the gathering went. I just wanted to be alone with him.

" Good that" he said as he put his arm over my shoulder, making it easier for me to rest my head on his chest.

We stayed like that until we fell asleep. It had been two days and I already fell in love with him. What is wrong with me? I mean he could just being nice to me because he is some horny teen that wants to do it with me. But it just happened, and let me just tell you that I know that he loves me back, I don't know if it is by the way he hugs me, looks at me or how he is protective about me, but I just know it if any of these shanks has to be my first, I want it to be him. I don't know if he wants it too but I know I do.

✪✪✪✪✪

Hey wattpad people! What is up with you guys?? Omg almost 200 reads!!! I can't believe it,I love you all and you make my day. Hope you like Next Generation so far

xoxo

Book Worm