⇻Jealous⇺

THE VIDEO CONTAINS SPOILERS DO NOT WATCH IT UNLESS YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE MAZE RUNNER BOOKS. WATCH IT TO YOUR OWN RISK. PS: YOU ARE GONNA CRY, A WHOLE FUCKING LOT, LIKE YOU ARE GONNA DROWN IN YOUR OWN TEARS. just saying...

After a long day of work in the gardens, Newt and I go into the kitchen to get something to eat for dinner. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelled what Frypan had cooked. Newt and I come inside of the kitchen, talking and laughing.

" Oh really that is what you-" I hit something and fall to the floor, I hear Newt giggle from behind. I feel a sting on my stomach and I cover it with my hands, I try not to let out a shriek.

" I'm sorry Anne, are you ok?" says Minho turning around and handing me his hand, I take it and stand up. I feel Newt help me up from behind. 

" Yeah, don't worry. It was my fault" I say while brushing the dirt off my pants. I smile at Minho, who walks over and starts talking to Newt, I take my chance and take his place on the line. I hear Newt and Minho say something about grievers, but I am to distracted by my raging stomach. Isn't only hunger, my period is also helping to the pain. It is finally my turn to get food.

" Hey Frypan" I say giving him my brightest smile, I am really starving. " What do we have today for dinner?" He looks at me and smiles.

" For you, whatever you want" He says winking, making me giggle " Well, everything but chocolate" He says making me blush, he is one of those persons that will make your day brighter, just like Chuck. Now that I think about it it's been a long time since I've seen him... " So what do you want?" Says Frypan " We have my special soup, beacon, eggs, salads, fruit salads, we also ha-"

" A fruit salad would be perfect thanks" I say, while he hands me a bowl of chopped up fruits with juice. I walk away from the line and look for Chuck, I find him sitting on an empty table, I walk towards him, Newt and Minho following me, still talking about god knows what. I leave my plate on the table and sit in front of Chuck.

"Hey Chuck" I say smiling to him, ignoring the pain on my lady zone.

" Hey Anne, what's up? I haven't seen you lately" he says before eating a spoonful of Frypan's special soup, and then putting some bread in his mouth as well. Newt and Minho arrive and sit on our table, Newt next to me and Minho next to Chuck.

" Not much, what about you?" I say before eating some of my fruit salad.

" I heard Newt punched Gally, is is true?" Chuck says looking somewhat excited, looking to Newt. I almost spit out the fruit I had in my mouth. I swallow the fruit and look at Newt.

" I didn't bloody punch him, I just kinda pushed him" He says looking down to his plate. I can't help it but laugh at that gesture. 

" Repeatedly" Says Minho, making everything better as always, Newt glares at him, but it doesn't affect him, he just keeps eating his food.

" By the way, why was he sent to the slammer? No one really told me why\'85 I mean I know it has something to do with Anne, but- ARGH!" Chuck stops and looks at Minho "Why the shuck did you kick me man?" 

" Let's change topic Chuck" Says Newt, while he puts his hand on my thigh. I look at him and smile. He kisses me on the cheek.

" Let's just say that he did something bad to me ok?" I say to Chuck, not letting my memories get to me again.

" Ok..." Chuck says looking confused " So, only two weeks left huh" He says, this time making me and Newt almost choke on our food, and Minho laugh out loud. I drink water and swallow my fruit, I feel heat get to my cheeks. " How is it going?" Chuck says looking at Newt and raising his brows. 

" Aren't you a little too young to be talking about this?" I say

" So you haven't done it yet" He says looking disappointed.

" Will you bloody shut up?" Says Newt, making both Minho and Chuck laugh. I look at him and see that he is blushing. " Let's go Anne" He says grabbing me by the hand, and leading me to the door. " They're so bloody immature" I laugh and stop him from opening the door he turns around and looks at me confused. I kiss him on the lips and put my hips the closest they can be to his. I go through his blond hair with my hands as our tongues dance together, I bite his lower lip as I feel his hand go down my back. I pull away from the kiss and whisper into his ear.

" They're just jealous" I look to Minho, who is staring at us, his mouth wide open and I wink at him, then I open the door, and go through it, taking Newt with me. That is my revenge for them annoying us. I walk next to Newt and realize that he is walking awkwardly. I stop and look at him. " Are you ok?" I ask him

" Yeah, I just um, well lets say it is nothing" He starts to blush, and I realize why he is walking weirdly, I feel heat coming to my cheeks once again.

"Oh..." I say " Sorry?" I excuse myself, not really sure of what to do

" I would say that it isn't your fault, but it really is so" He says I elbow him playfully and we laugh together. " C'mon let's go to our cabin" 

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Hey guys! I really want Next Generation to get 200 votes sooo I decided that I am not updating until it has 40 comments and 200 votes. Please don't be mad at me, I just really think that we can reach that goal, and if we do in less thank a week I'll do a double update. By the way, the only ship name that I like is  so far Nenne ( thanks Lahurina) Keep posting ship names for Newt and Anne!! 

Love you all

♛Book worm