⇻ Truth is⇺

I woke up because of the sun's light. I opened my eyes and the first thing that I saw was Newt's face, he was sleeping calmly, and he had his arms around my waist, as if he wanted to make sure that I didn't leave him over the night. I wonder what he is dreaming about, I selfishly hope that he is dreaming about me. He looks so perfect, his dirty blond messy hair, his square jaw, his beautiful lips, I can't stop myself and I softly put my index finger over his lips, he doesn't seem to notice it but I quickly pull away, I don't want him to wake up, he looks so relaxed and I hope that this moment never ends, but as every other moment in our lives it does, and it ends too soon. I see his eyes moving and I act as if I was sleeping, I am in a position in which I can throw sneak peeks at him without him noticing.

Newt slowly wakes up, he yawns and strokes my hair, he looks at me with with his wonderful brown eyes, he is so sweet. Then shakes me softly.

" Anne" he says " Anne wake up" I stretch and yawn " Good morning greenie" he says as he licks his lips. Did he feel it? Does he know that I touched his lips? Either way he looks stunning.

" Good morning" I say smiling, he helps me stand up and I brush the dust off my pants, that reminds me that I haven't taken a shower yet " Newt, about the shower..."

" Oh yeah, actually now is a perfect time, I doubt that anyone is up so I don't think that anyone will, well you know... disturb you. Follow me " and I follow him across the Glade to the bathrooms, this time I notice his limp. He goes in to check that there is no one inside.

" Umm there aren't any locks or doors in the showers, so I will stand here making sure that no one tries anything ok?" I nod and go inside, the first that I see is myself, well I try to, but the mirror is cracked and I can't see much, I see my brown hair, my pale skin and green eyes, I am skinny and small. I am really not much, as Newt said I can't be more that 16, and I am going to be a mother. I shiver just by thinking about it. I walk away from the mirror and find the showers. I strip quickly and go under the cold water, I wash my self as quickly as I can, and once I am done I realize that I don't have a towel with me and that my clothes are wet. Just perfect! I put my soaking clothes on and look at myself in the mirror one last time, my grey shirt is completely see through. I walk towards the door covering myself with my arms.

" Netw" no one answers, I don't want to walk any further, I don't wan thim to see me, not him not any other glader "Newt!" I say a little louder. He walks in hurriedly, without giving me time to cover in any way. He just stands there, he is red and looks at the floor, but he already saw me. " Oh shit, I forgot to give you a towel..."

" Yeah, I just noticed" I said, I am soaking wet and I am freezing " Could you go get me a towel and dry clothes please?" I am so uncomfortable right now.

" Yes, sure. But I would have to leave you alone in here..." he is blushing so hard, he walks backwards toward the exit, without lifting the gaze " I'll run as fast as I can okay? If you need anything just scream" I nod and he leaves. That was awkward.

I wait for him sitting in the floor. I can't get him off my mind. He is all that I can think about, well him and my "mission". Then someone walks in interrupting my thoughts, someone who isn't Newt, someone who I knew that would only give me problems, Gally.

" Hello Anne" he says while he stares at me. I stand up and walk away for him, I look for something to defend myself with in case he tries anything. He has a rope. " So you have to get pregnant or all of us will die right?" He says, his tone makes me want to run, to run away from him. I don't like where this is going, he is walking towards me and I find myself against the wall. He looks capable of doing anything. I try to scream but I can't make a sound, I am shaking. There is something wrong with his voice, I can't quite tell what but there is something wrong. " Well, we can't let that happen, am I right Anne?" he is way too close, I slap him, he holds my wrists and shoves me to the wall.

"Let-t me go" I manage to say " Oh, I can't do that Anne, I can't let you kill all of us" he leans closer and holds both of my hands and puts them above my head, he ties them up and holds them with one hand. He is only inches away from me and I can smell his breath. Just when I am about to scream for help he kisses me, it is a rough forced kiss. He just stole my first kiss, and I am afraid that he wants to steal more than just a kiss from me. I feel his hand going down through my body, touching me where he shouldn't. I bite him and scream as loud as I can, I taste his blood. " You shouldn't have done that" I see the rage in his eyes. He slaps me and kisses me again, this time he puts more strength into it, I can barely breathe. I feel his tongue and I want to puke. He is unbuttoning his pants, I try to yell again but he just kisses me I feel his hand trying to pull my pants down. I knee him but he just chuckles. He is scratching me I keep biting him but he won't stop. I feel blood running down my cheek, I just hope that he does it fast. Then he just stops, he falls down to the floor and I see Newt. He has his knife out and there is blood falling from the handle. He is outraged, he runs up to me and unties me, I am bleeding, my face, my lips, my hips, my wrists. He hugs me and cleans the blood off my face, he pulls me close to him and I cry on his shoulder for the second time. He has saved me again.

" I should have never left you alone, I am so sorry" He says " He is going to pay for this I swear he is going to pay for doing this for you" Then lifts my chin up and leans closer to me. " I am sorry Anne, I bloody am sorry" I can't say anything I just lean closer to him and stare at his brown eyes. I stop crying. "You don't deserve this, you don't deserve any of this. Anne you deserve the best, you deserve to be treated like a princess, Anne" he stops and stares into my eyes "Truth is I am falling in love with you" Then he does what I was asking him to do since I saw him, he kisses me. With his kiss I forget about all what happened moments ago, he heals me, he is my cure. The kiss is soft, sweet and warm. Then he pulls away.

" I-i am sorry I shouldn't have done that I" I silence him with a kiss " You did nothing wrong Newt, truth is I am falling in love with you too" he just looks at me stunned, but just as this morning our little perfect moment ends.

" What the hell is going on here?" I turn around to see Minho in standing on the door, he looks at Gally laying on the floor, his pants down, then looks at Newt and I sitting together, I am bleeding, Newt's knife is out and there is a rope on the floor.

" Tell Alby to come here"