⇻Actually⇺

I wake up and see Newt next to me, hugging me. I run my fingers through his messy hair and look at him, I want to learn every detail of his face, I want to be able to picture his face perfectly when I close my eyes. I don't ever want to forget him. And I hope that I never will. I lay down facing him, his arms still around my waist, and I close my eyes, trying to get some more sleep, I don't know what time it is since the only source of light in the cabin are the light bulbs that hang above our bed. Shortly after I am deeply asleep. Suddenly, I feel something touch my lips, I open my eyes and see Newt do what I did what seems now like ages ago, he was running his finger over my lip, he continues to do it once I open my eyes, he bites his lip and he locks his chocolate eyes into my green ones. He kisses me and then pulls away.

"Good morning love" he whispers to me
"Good morning" I whisper back. Our faces are close together, our noses almost touching. We stay like that for a minute or two. Then he slowly sits up and puts his shoes on yawning. I copy his movements and put my shoes on.

" Hey Newt, I wanna take a shower, can you well er you now keep watch while I am showering?" I say really trying not to remember what happened in the showers.

"Ya sure" he says turning around to look at me " I need to take a shower too" he says winking at me. I stand up and walk up to him.

"This time don't forget about the towels ok?" He stands up and kisses me.

"I won't " he holds my hand and we walk together to the showers, stopping to get the towels and clean underwear. I had a new pad on the back pocket of my jeans.

I walk in and hear steps behind me, I turn around and see Newt, who is looking at me confused.

"What?" He asks

"We're not showering together you know that right?" I look at him raising my brows. He walks closer to me.

" I know, I was just gonna check that there is no one in here. God Anne, what are you thinking about?" He says a smirk on his face. I feel heat coming up to my cheeks.

" Oh, shut up" I say as he walks around, checking that there is no one in the bathroom.

" Ok, everything is clear" Newt says walking towards the entrance, right when he was going to leave, and I was going to start to get rid of my clothes, someone walks in, bumps into Newt and almost falls to the floor. Newt holds his hand before he falls.

" Oh, shuck" Zart says " that was close" he says looking at Newt and laughing. His eyes move to the right and I now feel his gaze on me. " Shuck, I am sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt" he says letting go of Newt's hand and walking backwards I don't know what to do, or say I just stay in the same position as I was in, reaching for my shirt, when Newt turns around and looks at me and I let go of my shirt. Newt then looks back at Zart.

"I'll leave now..." He says blushing

"Actually" says Newt " can you stay outside and keep watch?" He says Zart looks at him, not believing what he just said " You know, so no one comes in-"

" Ya, I get what you mean" he scratches the back of his head. " I guess" he says his face turning a deep red.

"Thanks" Newt says patting him on the shoulder, walking him to the exit and talking to him outside for a while, when Newt comes back in, there is a smirk on his face.

"What the hell was that?" I say, finally out of my initial shock.
" Well, Alby told us that every single glader has to trully believe that we are shucking..." he says looking to the floor
" So?" I say
" If I go outside he'll tell everyone, this is the best way to make them think that we are bloody doing it"
He walks towards me
"I am not taking a shower with you" I say. I haven't changed my mind about him, but shuck I am on my period and, I don't know, I think that a shower is something very private...
" Ok" he says, "but we have to open the water" he says walking up to one of the showers and turning the water on. I put my hands in my back pockets and touch the pad that is hidden there, shuck, I forgot about that... I look around and find a little door in the bathroom, I open it and see a toilet, maybe the builders do think about me. I open the door and get in, change and throw the old pad away. I open the door right when Newt was going to open it. What I see once I open the door almost makes me fall to the floor. Newt has his arm raised, as if he was going to knock on the door, his body is covered by water drops, his hair is wet and locks of it falling on his face. He is wearing a towel around his waist. I look at his naked chest and turn even reder than Zart. I try not to look at his defined muscles, oh god his abs... I look away from Newt because I know if I don't do it now I won't ever be able to.
"I was gonna tell you that it is your turn to shower, if you still want to..." Newt says, lowering his arm
"Ya" I say, this time looking at his eyes "thanks" I say, and walk past him, trying my best not to touch him. I walk towards the showers and see how hot the water is, surprisingly, it is somewhat hot. I look for Newt but he is nowhere in sight.
"Newt!" I say, I don't want him to see me, but I don't want to be left alone while I am showering either.
"Yes?" He answers, his voice sounds way too close and scares me. I look for him and I find him by the showers, now fully changed and trying to dry his hair.
"You shucking scared me!" I say
"Sorry love" he says, then he kisses me on the cheek. " Weren't you gonna shower?" He says
" Yes, but I didn't see you and I didn't feel like shucking stripping without knowing where you are you know?" He laughs and holds his hands up in the air.
" Ok, ok" He says turning around " I'll be right by the door ok?" He says before walking away
" No peaking!" I say, being more nervous than ever, well, almost.
" Ok..." Newt says without turning around. I quickly strip and go under the water, my gaze doesn't leave Newt's back, it somewhat weird to stare at him while showering, but that is the only way that I have to check that he isn't looking at me. Once I am done I close the water and reach for the towel. I put it around me and look for my clothes. My hair making water drip down my back. I look up and see Newt staring at me, his eyes wide, as I guess mine were when he opened the door minutes ago.
"Have you seen my clothes?" I say snapping Newt out of his initial shock.
"Ya, I think they are somewhere over here..." He says walking around "I found them!" He says coming back with my clothes.
"Thanks" I say as I grab them and walk towards the little toilet door. "I am gonna change ok?" He shakes his head and then nods, I guess I have the same impression on him that he has on me...
---
When I finish changing I hear people screaming outside, I get out of the little room and see Newt punching someone on the face.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Hey guys!!!! Sorry I took so long :)
love you all so fucking much <3

I like Nenne for a ship name, so it is oficial!! NENNE i love thissss
I wanna dedicate this part to the awesome istolethetardis221B thanks for everything ;)

Book Worm